Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$144
Travelocity$144
Orbitz.com$144
FindHotel$144
Etrip$144
Tripadvisor$144
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2021

This booking was absolutely atrocious. I was told by the owner (or manager?) beforehand that the hotel is not staffed 24/7, which I thought wouldn't be a problem. He also told us that there would be live music, but we would be positioned far enough away that we wouldn't even hear it.

We had to go into the bar to check in and the bartender was kind but she could not get ahold of the owner! We stood around for a while waiting to get our room number and code to enter the room and the bartender let slip that most of the hotel is occupied by long-term renters - not a HOTEL! It was also made clear that the music would definitely be a problem until well after midnight.

Finally, we checked out the room and promptly left. The room was so small that the door almost hit the bed, and it was dirty, smelly, and dingy. I never could get ahold of the owner, nor could Travelocity, but thankfully we did not get charged. The pictures look NOTHING like this hotel. Book anywhere else!

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank 193reagant
Reviewed 16 June 2021

Everyone that works at the hotel were super nice and accommodating to our needs. We really enjoyed our stay and would stay there again when we're in the area. The building had nice character to it too.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank N890OLsues
Reviewed 21 February 2019

I will be in Douglas, WY for a month, visiting family. I never review persons, places, or things BUT I have to put in my two cents about this place....the Hotel LaBonte. I've read some of the negative reviews and I'm big on everyone voicing their opinion but lets be real, Hotel living is not like being at home. If you want to be catered to 100% of the time then this place is not for you nor is any other hotel for that matter. If you want a safe, clean, fun, history filled visit with a personal and caring touch, then this hotel is exactly what you are looking for! I don't drink but I do socialize, and yeah, the Lounge can get a little noisy on Friday and Saturday nights but a little fun never hurt anyone. Douglas, WY consists of hard working Men and Women that deserve a place to relax, laugh, and have fun. I've been here for 3 weeks and I havent lost a second of sleep because of the noise. Bill, Kelsey, Hope, and Tammy are not just Hotel LaBonte staff, they are now my friends that would go completely out of their way to help me with any situation I was to find myself while in Douglas. I now have a home, away from home!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bryan M
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The previous re viewer said it all, very very badly run Hotel
Room was clean but was small and resembled a cell. Looks like the place is being occupied by out of town workers at the moment.
The bar is the pitts, loud music and raucous customers
The Hotel management couldn’t care less, there is nobody available ever in reception to book you in and out and most importantly.... there is no security..... anybody could walk in and gain access to the rooms
Not safe Not recommended

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We are not trying to be mean and We are not exaggerating. Honestly, this is our experience this evening.

The main lobby is really quaint and speaks of yesteryear and the early 1900's but that is where the appeal ends.

Upon approaching the un-manned front desk, we found a sign directing us to go to the "lounge" to register. The lounge is really a dive bar just beyond an open area with pool tables, replete with music that is way too loud, drunken patrons that use the f word loosely and loudly and a young bartender who was slightly put off at the notion that we actually wanted the room we reserved.

She handed me a torn registration form to fill out at the bar which, included credit card info. I filled out the form as bar patrons observed me filling out personal data. (I hid it best I could). She ran the card and handed me a key, turned away and went back to bar tending without any courtesy whatsoever.

Then, we get to the room. TINY. I mean smaller than small. And please, if you don't believe this post or think I have some grudge to fill or something, see the bathroom pictures below.

I'm laying on the bed in the room as I write this, the loud music from the bar below is reverberating through the floor. Pink Floyd's "Money" is currently playing on the juke box.

We will not stay here again. Ever.

Date of stay: October 2017