Lowest prices for your stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$161
Travelocity$161
Trip.com$175
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed here because I was tired of driving and all of the other places in Douglas seemed to be sold out.
It is dated and smelly. I will never stay here again. I should have kept my $100 and slept in the car.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank W395TJandreat
Reviewed 8 June 2019

Our room was on the bottom floor which was great. It was quiet and fairly clean but rather dated and worn. I have stayed in worse. Our sheets were clean and fresh and the bed comfortable. Our refrigerator was clean and worked well. The hotel provided complimentary bottled water which was welcome. There was a coffee maker in the room that we did not use but went to the lobby to get fresh coffee from the breakfast provided. My husband loved the biscuits and the coffee was wonderful. Dinner was a little strange. The menu is very limited and somewhat expensive. When we asked about the weight of the sirloin steak, the waiter seemed confused and said he didn't know how they cooked it. At this point we left the restaurant for a local establishment. The folks at the front desk were very professional on our check in. It appears this establishment is a favorite of the local oil workers which was fine. The pool area was nice and fairly lively. It could use a little updating, though I understand it is much improved over the previous conditions. A little more attention to cosmetics would go a long way as well as a little more thorough cleaning of the showers. Our door to our bathroom needed a little assistance closing. All in all it is a very okay place to stay. A little older, and a little in need of some sprucing up and a better menu and staff that understand things better. I am sure if these owners stick with it, they are doing a lot of things right, this could be a hidden gem.

Room tip: Floors furthest away from the pool and restaurant for a quieter experience.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lbsealey
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

We checked in on a very busy, sold out night. Even though she was very busy, Kay at the front desk was very courteous and helpful. Our room was clean and fresh. We ate at their restaurant and was a very good meal. Overall I a very pleasant stay. We will recommend to friends and family and will stay here again

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This place Once was great about 20 years ago. Nothing has been updated at all. Very dirty. Bugs in our bed. We fled. One thing my kids loved was the 8 ft pool. But we pulled the covers back and found bugs. So we cut our losses and went to another motel. The front desk did refund most of our money. But not all. Never again. And they were NOT happy about refund. I have one circle rating only because I had to choose something. Trip advisor needs a negative rating.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kelleelove
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The Douglas Inn and Convention Center was just right for our stay while attending the Wyoming State Fair. The rooms was clean and cool, with fridge and microwave. The parking was handy. The desk staff helped me with directions as I was new to Douglas.

Date of stay: August 2018