Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$ 72
Expedia.comUS$ 72
Hotels.comUS$ 72
FindHotelUS$ 72
TravelocityUS$ 72
TripadvisorUS$ 72
All reviews no elevator log furniture main building beds were comfortable front desk person in town nice room one night stay would stay here again coffee maker stayed nights lobby yellowstone sink microwave frame motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

I hate doing this, but I also rely on reviews here for my own stays so I must. I’ll preface this with the fact that I’ve stayed here at least 7-8 times over the last 10 years and never had a problem. That is until last night. I had always stayed in the main building. Last night I got put in the “other” building as the desk person called it. When I walked over I was transported from a modern lodge feel to a lackluster, dated ‘80s era roadside motel.

The inside was a trip back in time too. The bedding, furniture and paint were newer but everything else was shear ‘80s. There was so much paneled plastic in the tiny bathroom that one could easily forget that they’re not in an ‘80s Winnebago bathroom. The time was cracked and the grout was moldy to boot.

I really like this inn and the people are kind. The “other” building just needs to be taken off the menu or rented for substantially less per night than the main building.

Room tip: Avoid the “other” building at all costs.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2021

The room was plenty spacious and we loved how the two beds were separated by a half wall and we each had our own tv. However, our room obviously had not been cleaned very well. We found a pair of dirty socks, tweezers, and an empty soap package on the floor. The faucet was not clean and there was hair on the sink and hair on the bathroom floor. Also, the microwave was not even plugged in and when we tried it, it barely worked. My fitted sheet on the bed was inside out. I wondered how much they even cleaned this room before we came to it, so that was disappointing. Otherwise, the location was good and the room was nice. The lack of cleanliness just really bothered me.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2021

I liked this place, and would probably stay here again. The rooms was a nice size, with log furniture. Clean. The only weird thing was that there were two towels on the curtain bracket. Not sure if there was a leak or something, but the wood underneath looked stained.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 18 June 2021

This is a great property for the price. Very clean & efficient. Sheets & towels were fresh and room was attended daily. Comfortable bed and great shower. Close to town. The young man that usually was on the front desk was very polite and helpful on places to eat and visit

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 15 June 2021

We met my Brother and his Wife here on our trip to Yellowstone. Really liked the roomy atmosphere, very clean rooms and the staff did everything to make our stay pleasant. Close to most places to shop, eat and to many places of interest. Good price as well.

Date of stay: May 2021