“Good Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Good food .... for Cody and reasonable prices. The atmosphere was okay and the staff friendly. We would eat there again.

sunnyskyCodyWy, Owner at Zapata's Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Thank you so much for the nice review. My staff and I try very hard to make sure everybody is happy when they come in to Zapatas. Hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We had a very good lunch served by Sydney and totally were happy with her service and patience with us. We had never had Mexican Corn before and hopefully we’ll have a chance to have it again somewhere.

We also enjoyed our Fried Ice Cream that we shared in memory of my mother. Very good choice for lunch and it all was gluten free too!

sunnyskyCodyWy, Owner at Zapata's Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you so much for the nice review. I am very proud of Sydney she does a great job. Enjoy the rest your vacation and hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We had some of the best Mexican food ever. Our waitress was very friendly and quick to bring our drinks and chips and salsa. The salsa was wonderful with a really good bite to it. We all ordered the enchiladas. They were superb. The red sauce was awesome. The beans were indescribably delicious and the rice was very good. I wish I lived in Cody just so I could go eat there more often. The only complaint I have was with the hostess. We wanted a booth & she told us they were all full. She then sat us at a table across from an empty booth, which stayed empty the whole time we were there.

sunnyskyCodyWy, Owner at Zapata's Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I’m sorry you didn’t get to sit where you want my hostesses are new and in training so thanks for the input on that. It’s nice to know that all her hard work is recognized. We make everything fresh daily from scratch and it’s nice to see that that’s appreciated. Again thank you so much for the nice review and enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We went here for lunch. The service was not that good, she forgot part of our order. The food did not have very much flavor, the corn tortillas flavor over powdered the food. On the sign it says New Mexico Mexican so maybe this is normal Mexican in New Mexico.

sunnyskyCodyWy, Owner at Zapata's Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Sorry it wasn’t for you. I gave won several awards for my saksa and green chili. Everything is made fresh from scratch everyday. Sorry it wasn’t for you.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We got here right as they opened for dinner on a Thursday night and had no problems. Food tasted fresh. Not a chain so menu not as polished, but I prefer the local feel.

Thank you so much for the nice review. We try very hard to make sure all are happy when they leave Zapata’s. And y s we do make all fresh daily.

Been to Zapata's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK