Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 165
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
Priceline
US$ 165
Free cancellation until 11/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$ 168
US$ 161
Expedia.comUS$ 165
Hotels.comUS$ 165
getaroom.comUS$ 168
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2021

If you're like me, you just want a decent place to sleep without paying an arm and a leg. This is an older motel located on the outskirts of town that is clean and quiet. We got a room with two queen beds and the room was extra large. Nice comfy chair in the corner and small desk. Big tv that could be angled for either bed. McDonald's, Subway and Albertsons (grocery store) are within walking distance, which we appreciated. Staff was friendly and even helped us get bags to 2nd floor room. (We are Sr citizens) Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2020

This was a decent place, large room, comfortable bed, and very clean. Not expensive and close to everything. Restaurants nearby very friendly staff. I would recommend if you aren't looking for something fancy and at a good price.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KAT1000000
Reviewed 10 September 2020

This isn't a bad hotel. The one issue that I had was that my internet was spotty. I couldn't get reception in my room, but could when I went outside. Other than that, the room is solid. It is a little small, but clean and cheap.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 24 August 2020

This is an older motel, but well maintained. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. No continental breakfast due to covid 19. It would have been nice if they would have put together a breakfast bag like others I stayed at did. I did experience the noisy guests that was mentioned by others, but I had earplugs so they did not bother me, but they were very noisy early morning when I left.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank jgc760
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 nights and there was a bunch of Antifa want a be’s staying on the 2nd floor that were up all night. They yelling and cursing at each other about how they wanted to be put on the front line and how don’t give a f••• about those white people. When I called the front desk at 2:00 am and asked if they would deal with it, they said they would be right over, but I did not see them come over. The night clerk mentioned that they should be checking out soon. As far as the motel itself. It was the cheapest in town, but still not worth the price they are asking.

Date of stay: August 2020