“Fun place to see”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The Irma Restaurant inside the Irma Hotel has lots of historical character. They have a full menu as well as a dinner buffet. The buffet selections were okay, but not great in my opinion. The sliced to order prime rib was very tender. The oysters rockefeller was just a pile of oyster stuffing in a deep chafing dish that was warm, but not hot. The mashed potatoes and gravy seemed very industrial food service quality. The waitress was friendly and attentive. It was fun to see the historic cherrywood bar there too. They had nice musicians playing for awhile.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Ate here one night when it was pretty full, but still seats available as there is a fast turn over of tables. It was a little over run with coach tours. The main push is for you to have the rib buffet. It was OK but the staff serving did not seem that happy with the world. If you asked a question is was a shrug or a point. Seemed fed up of dumb tourist questions. Food was average, it is all you can eat. Meat was tender but a bit scrappy, so some waste. drinks served to the table. Beware that the desert advertised is very poor. They encourage you to buy one from the menu!

Went back for breakfast and had the buffet again. I was not impressed with the selection,nor the fact that in most places beverages are included at this time. Here I was charged extra for drinks.

We were in town for three nights, so we chose other places and enjoyed them more.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch, I had the Patty melt with Irma fries and my husband had the Irma Philly Steak sandwich with regular fries, both of us liked our food. We sat in the bar are to eat. If you go into the dining room, you can see the bar givens to Cody by Queen Victoria

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a cold and rainy afternoon at the Irma. I have been to Cody many times, but this was my first. Nice western bar - full service and great servers.
Great Bulliett Whisky Sours!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband and I spent a couple of days in Cody, and enjoyed our Sunday lunch at The Irma. I had the buffet, and my husband ordered a buffalo burger. The food was fine, made better by the atmosphere in the historic hotel restaurant. We would eat there again if in the area.