“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Holiday inn
Description: Holiday inn
Reviewed 8 August 2018

They have a good selection of food and the holiday specials are wonderful. Service was good and friendly

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Stopped here for breakfast and it for some reason did not agree with me or my hubby. I felt it was pricey for breakfast coming in at $32.30. Décor was just okay and service was fine. I probably would skip next time I go through

Reviewed 12 July 2018

When all the tourists are filling up the downtown restaurants, we go eat at QT's...the food is really good and the service is usually great. They do what so many other Cody restaurants do and that's close between lunch and dinner, so if you get hungry at odd times, forget about it.

The food is good - not to die for, but solidly good. I've eaten breakfast, lunch, and dinner here over the course of a few months and not had a bad meal.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I ate here several times during a 4 day stay at the Holiday Inn. I experienced breakfast, lunch and dinner options and felt all were great quality and reasonable price.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Already been here and decided to try it again. All I can say is wow. The new menu is different but very unique hiw they did it. I sat at the bar and Samantha was a wonderful bartender. I remember her from last time and she is still as great now as she was then. Very attentive and great service. Will definitely be back next month when I pass through again!!

Been to QT's Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK