“Great Theatre”

Add it.
Big Horn Cinemas
Ranked #4 of 7 Fun & Games in Cody
Reviewed 26 October 2014

This is your typical Family owned business that is run like everything matters to their customer. It is a great movie theatre in a small town. Comfortable seats/ Great sound and fresh popcorn

Reviewed 2 September 2014

A surprise in Cody was awaiting us as we did not know there was a movie theater. The theater looks small for the outside but we were pleasantly surprised upon getting in and sitting. The theater is dug down into the ground and it is a stadium style seating theater, all pretty new, and the entrance is much more reasonable that the cinema's out east. 9 bucks for a 3d digital movie, I thought it was a typo. but it was not. Great deal in Cody for a movie night.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

By far the best movie theater I've been to in western wyo. My kids prefer to wait and see movies on our trips to Cody because they love the theater seating and comfort. I love the affordability and great staff.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Saw Hobbit 2 and really enjoyed it - love this place, run very well! We enjoy all the choices in movies, the spaciousness of the lobby and just over all nice look of the business.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2013

My husband and I had quit going to the theater as a result of the overwhelming number of rude people in the world, but after going to this theater, we became regulars. It's small, but the people in this area are so considerate that the movies are fun again here.

Been to Big Horn Cinemas? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK