“Very average motel but very friendly peoplej”
Review of Green Gables

Green Gables
Green Gables
Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Cody
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I am kind of debating between 3 stars and 4 stars....The hotel is a very average motel. It comes with flat TV, a microwave but no coffee machine. Breakfast is muffins from supermarket with oranges juice and coffee. It's overall clean but has some very acceptable smell.

The staff is very friendly. I arrived at 11PM and she was waiting outside for me since the manager's hour close at 10:30PM. I appreciated that wait but it would be great if they can put that information online or send me an email to remind me so that I can try to get there earlier.

Other than that, it's just a clean motel. If you have the right expectation, you shouldn't feel too disappointed.

Room Tip: 2nd floor as long as you can carry your bags.
1  Thank Tianxi Z

Reviewed 20 August 2015

The staff was friendly and the room was good. When we pulled up, we got to see a momma deer and her two babies across the street. We stop here for one night, so we can go to Yellowstone the next day. I will mention this and it has nothing to do with the hotel, but the drive from Cody Wy to Yellowstone was awesome. The breakfast was a half of muffin, a banana, maybe an orange, it was a major disappointment. I would have rated this hotel higher if it had a better breakfast. Also, I think it was a little expensive for what you got, but then again, hotels are expensive in Cody.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

Great stay! Nice, clean, comfortable! Lady at front desk was super sweet and accommodating! Would stay here again!!! Wish we could have stayed second night here but they were full. We liked Cody so much we stayed an extra night. The motel we stayed in the 2nd night was disgusting and cost more!

1  Thank yankeefan1969
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Clean but stinky rooms. Smells like bug spray!! Nice beds, though. When we checked in we were told the "continental" breakfast was at 6am-9am. So went down to the offices (where it's served) at 6 the next morning but it was closed with a sign saying it would open at 3pm!! I guess someone did show up later because when we left to find a restaurant there were people there. However, the breakfast consists of coffee, some fruit & 1 type of muffin with no place to even sit!! Also, this is the only hotel I have ever seen with no coffee pot in the roon!! There are even more reasons (which I won't go into) that I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patti R
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed at this motel for two nights on the 21st of July on a trip back from Sturgis. Staff was very unfriendly and seemed to hate bikers. She was rude on several points during my visit and made us dry our laundry elsewhere. She then advised us that we weren't allowed to sit outside our room doors to visit past 10:30 pm. She made our group return to our rooms and upon me telling her that i wish i would have know that prior to booking our room, rudely stated "I guess you live and learn. I wouldn't let my worst enemy stay at this motel. The rooms stink and the staff is very rude.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends