All reviews room was clean one night free wifi stayed here for nights place to stay microwave beds motel yellowstone motif desk lodging
Reviewed 24 May 2015

We stayed here for one night and the hotel was fine. The room was clean and a good size. There is free wifi which is a bonus and a good sized TV. The office doesn't open until 3pm so you need to check in after this time. There is a fridge in the room but no coffee making facilities, although there is a Starbucks a 5 minute walk away if you need a drink. A basic breakfast is included starting from 7am, we left early so didn't eat here. The hotel is close to restaurants and the museums etc. I would say this hotel is good for one or two nights.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2014

Spent two nights at Green Gables. Showed up at the hotel at 1p.m. to see if our room was ready and a sign on the office door said closed until 3:00. My wife and I travel a lot and I had my parents with me and we all agreed we had never seen a hotel closed at 1 p.m.. We went to get some lunch and pasted the Legacy hotel which I remembered was the sister hotel to Green Gables so I stopped there to see if this was normal for Green Gables. I walked into the Legacy which looked to be a very nice hotel stepped up to the desk and could hear two women talking behind a wall just beyond the counter. After standing there a few minutes and clearing my throat I noticed a sign on the counter "closed until 3:00". Must be a Cody thing! (on our way into town we stopped at the Cody visitors center ON A SATURDAY only to find out they're open Mon-Fri.). Must just get visitors during the week!! Back to the Green Gable. The room was nice, spacious and clean. Parking was good. Breakfast so so with nowhere to sit. Rate was reasonable. Hotel wasn't right downtown but nothing is very far away in Cody. Fun town, good motel, would stay again but would "take my time" getting there.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jerry U
Reviewed 28 September 2014

The hotel looks exactly like the pictures, an older, perhaps dated property. But once you open the door and step inside you'll be amazed at how nicely it was remodeled. You can still smell the fresh paint and wood. The suite was extra large with fairly new pillow-top queen mattresses that were very comfortable. We were very pleased with this hotel. The grand-kids especially enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2014 via mobile

I booked this from the Internet and seeing it in person was so much better! Very cute and cozy. The staff was amazing checking in and out. Giving us ideas of things to do and see. The room was very clean and great size. We stayed here a few nights while we visited Yellowstone. Will definitely stay here again even though it's 50 miles from the yellowstone entrance.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Trisha T
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We were seeking a reasonably-priced family-sized room in Cody in August and found it at Green Gables. The corner upstairs room we received was HUGE, with a divider separating area with the two queen (?) beds from the living area with the fold-out sofa bed. Two tvs, frig, microwave, separate bathtub and shower, good wifi. When we arrived in our room, there were no sheets/pillows for the fold-out bed, and someone had left a sub sandwich in the unplugged refrigerator. When I brought this to the attention of the front desk, they were extremely attentive, apologetic, and helpful. I was super pleased with their kind service. A simple breakfast of muffins, fruit, and instant oatmeal was provided as well as a variety of teas, coffee, juice. There is space in the office for only about three people to eat, but my kids and I were happy to eat at the provided picnic tables outside, as it was a beautiful sunny morning. Overall, I really liked this place and the people who run it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family