“AMAZING”

Wy Thai
Ranked #35 of 97 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 25
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This place is honestly one of the BEST places to eat in Cody!! The food is superb and the staff is incredibly friendly. I have only been here once but I know I will be making many many more trips here in the future!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I have never had bad experience with Wy Thai - best food and most friendly service in the area. I always look forward to ordering meals from here. It's always a treat! I didn't really know about Thai food until experiencing it from Dar and her mom and wow, is it ever the best food!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My wife, our son (almost 16), and I noticed the small sign for Wy Thai as we drove past, and decided to try it later that day for dinner based on the few TripAdvisor reviews. It was fantastic -- really fresh, tasty, excellent Thai food. If Wy Thai were in, say Salt Lake City, or in the Bay Area, it would hold up as one of the best Thai restaurants in those areas.

There's no inside seating, but there are a few picnic tables. We just did take out. We got there at about 5:30 and there was a 40 minute wait for the food. That was fine for us, and we made a quick visit to another attraction about 2 minutes away, and the restaurant called when our food was ready. The next time in Cody, we will take out from here again.

Darawan E, Owner at Wy Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I worked in a Thai restaurant for three years and was always disappointed with the "Thai Thai " restaurant downtown but, these guys are amazing! I got a level three spicy Tom kha soup with tofu and it is by far the best I have had in a very long time. I recommend Wy Thai to anyone who wants some authentic and satisfying food.

Darawan E, Owner at Wy Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thanks so much for the awesome review!!! Hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I love this isolated find in ralston. The food is great and the portions generous and the prices are perfect. I could eat this for every meal.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Wy Thai? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK