Here's the deal. Cheyenne is a missed opportunity. They need a business minded Mayor and City Council. Downtown desperately needs a classy hotel, restaurants and coffee shops that actually stay OPEN at night. So we were banished to the really generic Marriott.
Not such a bad thing. It was clean and staffed with an accomodating desk clerk. I believe we paid $109. King room that was on the small side. Enjoyed the spacious bathroom counters. Also a nice sized flat screen television. The biggest problem was the a/c was in the wall, near the bed and was so darn noisy. I really could not sleep without waking everytime the wall shook. Lastly, I prefer a bathtub. The room only had a shower, although it was large and very modern....and clean!
Thank you Marriott for not charging for internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built brand new in October 2007, this hotel is an all-suites product with flat-panel LCD TV's, wired and wireless internet in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cheyenne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Marriott Springhill Hotel Cheyenne
- Marriott Cheyenne
- Cheyenne Springhill Suites