“Family Style--Something for Everyone”

Diamond Horseshoe Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 199 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 8
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 9 May 2017

On our last day we decided to try the Diamond Horseshoe. There was no wait at all around 5--the place was practically empty. We liked our food. It was family style so we could all just pick and choose what we liked. My favorite thing was the corn bread.
The food was good but there wasn't anything really special about it.
The only thing to look at in the place was a self-playing piano, which it fine, but it only came on every now and then. Although the food wasn't bad, I know we'll skip it next time.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Diamond Horseshoe Restaurant

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Stop in at the Diamond Horseshoe for a filling breakfast. This is the kind of place where everyone knows your name, but they didn't know mine! That's ok, though. I still got great service and a good meal. I loved the people watching, too. Stop in for a reasonably priced and tasty meal.

1  Thank ofdaleys
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I decided to cross the border from Colorado on a recent visit to grab some breakfast food. I ordered everything I wanted, the service was great and the price was even better. A great little diner with an amazing view.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is always my go-to when I need some comfort food, especially breakfast! I have always had good service too!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I review this place as very good because bang for the buck factor is high. If you want fancy, pretentious, shiny and new go somewhere else, but if you're in the mood for the all american home town greasy spoon you're in the right place. Breakfast food is legit, and the bison burger is also solid, and the have some good homemeade hispanic foods too, like real green chile.