“Great Food”

Ranked #33 of 199 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 8
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I decided to cross the border from Colorado on a recent visit to grab some breakfast food. I ordered everything I wanted, the service was great and the price was even better. A great little diner with an amazing view.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Diamond Horseshoe Restaurant

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is always my go-to when I need some comfort food, especially breakfast! I have always had good service too!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I review this place as very good because bang for the buck factor is high. If you want fancy, pretentious, shiny and new go somewhere else, but if you're in the mood for the all american home town greasy spoon you're in the right place. Breakfast food is legit, and the bison burger is also solid, and the have some good homemeade hispanic foods too, like real green chile.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We had a man-size breakfast here!! Service was good and you feel right at home! We were staying at a hotel and this sure beats eating there!

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We travel hours out of our way to eat here for breakfast. Not only is the food fantastic, but so is the staff. It's not the most beautiful spot and you have to work a little to find it, but it's worth a visit. The cozy decor is just what you would hope for and we hope they never change it.

1  Thank corvettegirl07