“Eat with the locals”

Tom's Main Street Diner
Ranked #18 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Right on historic main street, this tiny little diner evokes a little trip down memory lane. The food is down home yummy. Stop in and visit with the locals.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Have heard a lot about this place but usually eat across the street at another diner. Since I had a free morning, thought I'd try them out.
Walked in the door, was told they were off breakfast and started serving lunch in 25 minutes. No problem; Then I was told they weren't serving ANYTHING for 25 minutes. That's fine, I'll take my money across the street.

1  Thank Cabot I
Reviewed 30 January 2017

The food was great. The servings were huge. The service was good. This was a fun stop for lunch. Prices included side, so were reasonable.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

This is a very tiny place but very clean and they put out very good food. We had breakfast and it was very good.I'm sure their lunch food will also be very good . So give them a try.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We went for breakfast after walking past this restaurant the night before, and being intrigued by the "cash only" sign and low prices. And low they were! And the food was good - I had the special (eggs and Canadian bacon omlette, with hashbrowns, toast and coffee) and having seen it served to others, told the server that I didn't need the hashbrowns, as there was plenty of food without. Tasty, too. We got there when they were busy, and the order took a while to come, but it was worth it.