All reviews the owner homemade cookies table and two chairs within walking distance great night's sleep helpful friendly staff room was spacious and clean never stay anywhere else great little place road trip thoroughly enjoyed our stay would stay here again stayed longer shower eclectic artwork office
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I travel to Buffalo Wy several times a year and will never stay anywhere else! Trudy and the Big Horn Motel are fabulous, fun and friendly! The motel is within walking distance of downtown Buffalo and other great sites. We highly recommend the Big Horn to anyone traveling too or through Buffalo.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, you couldn't find a more welcoming proprietor!! She knows where all the good ice cream is!! There is a walk path just behind the place leads to mini golf and ice cream!! Very close to the historic part of town. I definitely will go back to this place!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last night, and enjoyed a quiet night's sleep, in a nice clean room. The lady in the office was really nice, which always makes a stay more pleasant. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, clean room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheri O
Trudy S, Manager at Big Horn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you my dear for a lovely review. Please come see us again and stay safe!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

My wife and I have stayed in the Big Horn Motel twice while traveling through northern Wyoming. We look forward to the simple clean accommodations in this cool Wyoming town. Trudy, the owner is great and made us feel quite welcome. We would most certainly stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve E
Reviewed 4 October 2017

very well done, artistic respite from the road, from the 60's poster to make art not war to the many pieces of original artwork adorning the exterior this place is a gem set against the beautiful wyoming countryside ... john from sausalito, california and hanoi, vietnam

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo