“Can't wait to go back!”

Paint It! Pottery Shop
Ranked #4 of 16 Shopping in Wisconsin Dells
More attraction details
Owner description: At Paint It! Pottery Shop you can create one-of-a-kind gifts and keepsakes. Just select your pottery, choose your paint colors, and create your masterpiece. Great customer service, unbeatable value and selection, including: more than 400 pottery pieces, over 70 paint colors, a private party room, daily specials, and extensive design center. They fire your artwork in a kiln and have it ready for pick-up or shipping in 1-3 days-guaranteed.
Wausau, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 7 July 2011

The staff was very helpful to get us started. Once we picked our pieces to paint, they helped as much or as little as you liked. The best part was going back the next day to see how our pieces turned out!

Visited April 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Chicago, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great place!”
Reviewed 22 June 2011

I went last week with my 6 year old daughter and we had a blast! They have a great selection of pottery and paints to choose from and the staff was very friendly and helpful. This is an affordable and fun place to take the whole family! We will definitely go back there!

Visited June 2011
Baraboo
“Fabulous personnel, atmosphere and product- Definitely will be back!”
Reviewed 9 March 2011

I got to go with a group of friends for my birthday and I would do it again in a heart beat. The management was extremely helpful, and went above and beyond to see that we were taken care of. The selection of product and the atmosphere as well were wonderful. We easily spent 3 to 4 hours there. I was so happy with my experience, I believe I will become a regular!

Visited March 2011
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Best Deal in the Dells!”
Reviewed 9 March 2011

I could spend HOURS here! The atmosphere is so relaxing, and the staff is amazing (helpful, friendly, accomodating). I love that you can order in (or bring in) your own food and make an evening or day of it with friends. It's so fun to serve food on my Paint It! creations at parties and hear people comment about them! It's a great value because you get hours of entertainment AND get to take something home with you at the end!

Visited February 2011
“Surprisingly entertaining and for all ages”
Reviewed 6 March 2011

First time visitors had a blast. Time flew by as we worked on our piece. Not to expensive. People were very nice and helpful. Finished product turned out amazing.