“Can't wait to go back!”

Paint It! Pottery Shop
Ranked #5 of 18 Shopping in Wisconsin Dells
More attraction details
Owner description: At Paint It! Pottery Shop you can create one-of-a-kind gifts and keepsakes. Just select your pottery, choose your paint colors, and create your masterpiece. Great customer service, unbeatable value and selection, including: more than 400 pottery pieces, over 70 paint colors, a private party room, daily specials, and extensive design center. They fire your artwork in a kiln and have it ready for pick-up or shipping in 1-3 days-guaranteed.
Reviewed 7 July 2011

The staff was very helpful to get us started. Once we picked our pieces to paint, they helped as much or as little as you liked. The best part was going back the next day to see how our pieces turned out!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"workers"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2011

I went last week with my 6 year old daughter and we had a blast! They have a great selection of pottery and paints to choose from and the staff was very friendly and helpful. This is an affordable and fun place to take the whole family! We will definitely go back there!

Reviewed 9 March 2011

I got to go with a group of friends for my birthday and I would do it again in a heart beat. The management was extremely helpful, and went above and beyond to see that we were taken care of. The selection of product and the atmosphere as well were wonderful. We easily spent 3 to 4 hours there. I was so happy with my experience, I believe I will become a regular!

Reviewed 9 March 2011

I could spend HOURS here! The atmosphere is so relaxing, and the staff is amazing (helpful, friendly, accomodating). I love that you can order in (or bring in) your own food and make an evening or day of it with friends. It's so fun to serve food on my Paint It! creations at parties and hear people comment about them! It's a great value because you get hours of entertainment AND get to take something home with you at the end!