Let me start by saying this is a beautiful resort and it is a shame that the customer service is so poor because we would have loved to return but sadly will not now! I should have known this place had problems when I called to book and the price I was quoted was higher than their website and the person I spoke to, Sharon, could not figure out why and just assumed I was on Expedia. When I told her I was on their website, she put me on hold for a while, when she came back on she said they had no knowledge of the online price, so I should just book online. Which I did and had no problems at check in or during our stay. Problems arose after we got back home and checked our cc statement and saw we had been overcharged $42.60 per room (2 rooms). (Initially we thought our card had been charged twice for the first night but later learned that they never took a deposit even though it said it would when we booked online) Once the charges cleared and we saw that they were overcharging us for sure I called on 6/24 and spoke to Sharon again, she took my information and said she would call me back. Never did. I called back on 6/29 and spoke to Renee, she again took my info and said she would call back. Never did. Called back again on 7/5 spoke to Sharon, she again took my information and I told her if no one called by 5pm we would be disputing the charges. Renee called back that evening and said she that she had someone looking into it and they would call the next day. She called the next day 7/6 to confirm that we were not doublecharged and asked that we fax our credit card statement to verify the charges and my online booking info. She also stated that they were having a hard time figuring out how to credit it back to us as they had never done it before?! I faxed that information 7/7 in the morning and awaited a call back. I finally called back on 7/12 and asked to speak to the manager, to my dismay it was Renee, whom had been extremely negligent in calling me back, I expressed my disappointment and irritation with the service I was provided and told her if no one got back to me by 12p, we were contesting the charges. While she was very apologetic she again never called back. We contested the charges on that same day and just received the 2nd credit for the overcharged amount yesterday, 7/27. Rather than them fixing the problem right away it took an entire month to get the money returned to us that we were due. This place is unorganized and could really care less about their guests once they get their money. It is a shame because it truly is beautiful and clean but they will not offer much help to you if they make any errors after you check out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located halfway between Chicago and Minneapolis, Wisconsin Dells is the ideal spot for your next wet and wild family adventure. With water and amusement parks and shows and attractions galore, there's plenty to love about this destination, and Mirror Lake and Tamarack Resort is just minutes from it all. Five different condo-style layouts all feature full kitchens, fireplaces and space for the whole family. Onsite amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, sports courts, a pond, game room, and fitness facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tamarack & Mirror Lake, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarack & Mirror Lake, a Festiva Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Tamarack And Mirror Lake, a Festiva Resort
- Fairfield Wisconsin Dells