1,185 results
All reviews del bar front desk very nice hotel whirlpool suite would stay here again free breakfast great place to stay nice stay indoor pool off season noah's ark we've stayed hot tub water park hgi lobby tubs
Reviewed 21 October 2018

This hotel does many things well. The appearance of the lobby, check-in, and friendly hospitality are welcome and appreciated. However, the shower curtain was completely wrinkled as though it has been scrunched into a ball, making us wonder. There were two rollers for toilet paper and both were empty. The breakfast was delicious and the wait staff delightful. We will stay here again but I hope the cleaning staff is more thorough.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
mark h, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Thank you for the great review and feedback. I will share with our team your concerns. Our cleaning staff is awesome but we may need to revisit the cleaning and drying of your shower curtain and follow through on your room replenishment. I am glad you took the time to review and I hope you come back again soon. Please accept my apologies and continue to jeep me informed as you did. THANK YOU AGAIN.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed here every time we’ve visited wi dells. I am usually very impressed. The only difference this time was it seemed like the cleaning staff took off for the weekend. The floors were dirty, elevator was dirty, no towels in the pool and the outside hot tubs were dirty and neither was working. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly as always. No other complaint, just seemed very out of character for a Hilton to let that slide. This won’t stop me from staying again. Hopefully this was a fluke.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the feedback and you are correct in that it was a fluke. Our staff is normally spot on in every aspect of cleaning but in this case our public areas suffered from multiple renovations to the parking lot and pool areas. We apologize for the onconvenience you experienced as we made some improvements that affected the general appearance and staff support theoughout the lobby, elevatirs and pool area. Please come back again and once again thank you.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

I try to stay at Hilton Garden Inns & Marriotts. The service, room quality and comfort was excellent. The only feedback I have and why I did not rate 100% on some questions, was that no 'free breakfasts' are offered as compared to similar Marriott hotels.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the great review and feedback. We do hope our guests try our "made to order" breakfast and appreciate the quality of food and talent of our chefs. We also have a breakfast included package available on line as another option. Thank you again and I do hope you return for another great time in the Dells.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed at this property 3 times in the last 5 years, and overall have been happy there. We are three couples, booking three rooms. The location is perfect for us, as we always walk to the Del-Bar for a wonderful dinner & cocktails, and we come without kids so we avoid the water park frenzy. The few things that surprised us this visit were fairly minor ones. The lobby is pretty, with lots of space to hang out, but we could not find a trash can anywhere. We spent 2 nights, and would see people had abandoned coffee cups etc. in random places including the big planters out front. The space did get cleaned up, but really- where are they hiding the trash cans? The other issue-after our first night we found out we had all experienced bumping our heads into the lamp shade that hangs next to the bed. I thought I was the only one! Why is that big lamp hanging right where you’ll bump into it? Our room (#317) had hooks on the wall above the bed with no pictures. It was otherwise clean & spacious, but that gave it a neglected look. We do hope to be back, and assume that things will be back up to what we’ve come to expect here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mark h, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Thank you for the review and great feedback. We are adding a trash receptacle out front in addition to the one in the breakfast area. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in finding one as they are currently not as visable as they will soon be. I will share with my team and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Loved this place! The location was perfect. A lot of great restaurant choices within walking distance. A lot quieter than I expected. We had a whirlpool suite with fireplace! Fabulous!! Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank cindyf123
mark h, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for the excellent review. I am glad you enjoyed the whirlpool room with fireplace and the relaxing atmosphere. being close to so many attractions and great places to eat is also a huge advantage for us. We hope you come back again soon.