See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Sites are very large and shaded clean. Pool was nice and warm. Bathrooms and showers are amazingly clean. Would recommend campground for family. Bar was nice also to grabquick drink while kids were swimming and good ice cream

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mcf1980
Reviewed 23 June 2015

My son and I camped here sat 6-20-15 for 1 night in our pop up camper. The sites are large and spacious. The shower building and restroom were clean. The pool was nice. It has been several years since we camped here and since it was Fathers day. the campground offered a free breakfast buffet for the dads. The staff was friendly and I had no complaints. I will stay here again. If I had any complaints, it would beagainst some of my fellow campers who leave there junk in the bathrooms, idiots who plug up the toilets. some people are really slobs

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2014

Beautiful campground with large sites. Bathroom & shower building very clean. Pool was clean, decent size, and was popular with kids of all ages. Downtown Dells just a short drive down the road. Staff was rude and allowed the next campers to check in before we took our camp down and checked out. A beautiful place, but probably won't return because of the staff.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Robin C
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I decided to try Stand Rock Campground after reading all the positive ratings on RVparkreviews.com. This place lived up to all the good things they said there. It's a couple miles away from main strips of the Dells. So we were out in nature, yet just a short car ride away from all the major entertainment. The grounds were clean, spots were well spaced, all hooks up worked, bathrooms were nice and clean, showers were separate from the bathrooms and had privacy and a great ventilation system. The pool was good sized with lots of families using it. This is a great place for families with or without kids. There is a play ground, but it would be entertaining to only much younger kids. We have no children but travel with our two cats which we were able to walk on leashes without issue. Our neighbors had dogs, but other than a few initial barks were no bother at. We did not use the restaurant, miniature golf or go to their lake so I can't speak to those. Compared to our stops in North Dakota and Minnesota, there weren't hardly any bugs at all. We drove over the train tracks on our road into the campground and I was worried that I would be disturbed while sleeping, but I didn't hear a thing. We were in spot #19 which is a back in. We had very pleasant encounters with the staff working there. We took them up on their restaurant recommendation that first day for High Rock Cafe. Boy are we glad we did. That place does incredible things with food! All in all a very good stay and we will definitely come back again. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cm0tx
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have stayed here with my family many times and it seems as if the only people who are having bad experiences are the ones who don't like following the rules. This campground has the nicest, cleanest bathrooms and showers, the sites are clean and well groomed, and there is enough to do to keep the kids busy! The mini golf is just $2, the pool is big enough for all ages, they have nice hiking trails, basketball court, volleyball, and a nice little catch and release pond. It's close enough to all the attractions, but far enough away to be peaceful. All in all, I HIGHLY recommend this place!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family