See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2012

The campground was fairly open, but had large trees for shade.

The laundry was right next to the pool, which was very handy. The shower/washroom building was the nicest that I've ever seen.

Only a quick 10-minute ride into downtown Wis Dells.

Would definitely stay again (maybe even this summer already!).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank spanielrage
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We stayed here with our toddler, and my sister-in-laws familiy (4 kids), and grandparents. Their RV sites was sufficient, but close to the other sites. We were at a tent site, which I was nervous about after a previous bad experience in the Dells, but I was pleasantly surprised. The gates were in fact closed at 10 pm, so you don't get car lights flashing in the tent all night long, and people actually respected quiet hours (THANK YOU!). The pool looked very nice, but it was a cool June day when we were here. Best part was the clean bathrooms. They seemed to be newly renovated, and were kept clean with daily cleanings (ie, there's a marked hour every day where each bath house is closed for cleaning, and we saw them cleaning it!).

Room Tip: The closer to the river the better.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank FamilyMB
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I'll start out with the good. This is probably one of the cleanest campgrounds I have ever stayed at. The sites were huge and wooded, grassy and flat. The bathrooms were the cleanest and nicest also that I have ever seen at a campground. The pool is very nice. For those issues alone I would rate this EXCELLENT. Our site was #30 and right across so was great with 5 kids. The owners were fine with us having 2 large tents on our site and we also had a large screen tent and there was still a lot of room with all of that. We took the kids fishing at the pond and actually caught some nice fish. (it is catch and release).

The negative for us is that it was just too quite. There were no planned activities at all for the kids. If it were not for the pool, they would have been bored out of their minds. I suppose being so close to the dells the owners feel most people don't hang around during the day but on this weekend, the people that were there seemed to stay there. We went out for dinner on Satuday night and came back early and thought we would go to the bar and have a drink but when we got back at 8:45 pm it was closed. We were out of ice and the store was closed too. The website says they stay open until 10:00. I'm not sure what the deal was with that but it was very disappointing since the nice restaurant and bar was one of the reason's we chose this particular campground. Both Friday and Saturday night we were all so bored we were in bed by 10:00 p.m. Road noise and train noise was an issue too, but mainly so noticeable because the place was so deadly quite.

If you are looking for a nice, UBER QUITE, relaxing, un-eventful camping experience, this is the place for you. I'm not sure if you are bringing kids and plan on staying at the campground for the majority of the stay, that this is a good choice as you and your kids may find themselves pretty bored after a while.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Denise G
Reviewed 8 August 2011

This campground has it all. Great sites with a lot of trees, tons of things to do...mini golf, pool, fishing pond, etc. It was clean, especially the sites, bathrooms and showers. We really enjoyed our stay at this quiet, peaceful, fun campground. Do not hesitate to stay here, you will not regret it!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank family7Lakeville_Mn
Reviewed 24 June 2011

I stayed here about 3 years ago and it was nice, my uncle and aunt had a camper by the lake and it was great for fishing. The showers were very nice and clean. The pool was clean and big very fun. Staff was friendly and put a lot of pride in their work!!

• Stayed: August 2010