See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Would never stay here made a reservation A YEAR ago and last Saturday they email me to tell me they had no room for me when I called to speak to them they never answer the phone she said she changed me to surfside motel which was farther from downtown and I didn't want that. Its wawzhawa fest this weekend she just wanted the higher price for room not very good business!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Spent one night here, got an over-priced room with two double beds, not the queen beds we had paid for. A sign on wall said they would charge no more than $120 a night for the room we had, we paid almost double. The room had so much air freshener going we could taste it, we had to open the windows to air it out and unplug the freshener and put it in a bag to stop the smell. The worst part was that my daughter left her favorite stuffed animal behind and we didn't know until we were home less than 12 hours after checking out. I called immediately, I had noticed a sign in the room screwed to the wall saying that they would mail anything left behind, talked to the manager and he said he recalled the cleaning staff saying something about a small toy and to call back at 10 am when they came in. I called this morning at 10 am and he told me they had found it. And thrown it in the trash!! I asked about the policy of mailing items and he told me "it was no policy, it was small not large so it went in the trash" I guess jewelry that gets found all goes in the "trash" too.... My daughter is heartbroken.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Had attached rooms reserved for next weekend for daughters Birthday. Called to make sure everything was ready and Manager starting giving me difficult time stating I called to many times ans and stop calling to confirm. Not only that I was just calling to ask what time check in was because it is not on main website page and he hung up on me!! I called back and said we had no more reservations and he had canceled them...Thanks for ruining a special 21st BDay for my daughter!!! For anyone reading the reviews be careful using this place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my family visited wisconsin dells the end of June 2017. I understand that we were visiting during a peak season but the service was unpleasant and the room was very disappointing. When we got in late from the Tommy Bartlett Show we pulled the covers back to discover one bed had multiple black hairs the other bed had a blood stain that leaked through to the mattress protector. When my husband went down to get this taken care of the man was unfriendly and said "your just now noticing this!" He followed us up to the room with sheets looked at the bed and stripped them, handed the sheets to my husband, said nothing, and walked out. We had to put the sheets on the bed ourselves. A wheel on our bed was broken, the lightbulb on the lamp was hanging off the lamp, and it was very noisy!!! No shampoo etc was provided and we had to park in the street behind the alley as there was no parking spaces available. We paid a discount rate of $109 with season opener cards but will never return here. They never apologized or offered to make the situation right.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sami P
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely a joke. Quoted us $79 per night and when we got there it was $$119 per night for six rooms. The pool was drained and the rooms still suck. It's a$30 hotel. Stay clear of the Canadians that run this place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends