See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Even if you didn't bring your swim suit you'll pay a $10 entertainment fee to cover this properties various pools and an included admission to Noah's Ark. I paid $63 total for the night of August 29th. This is a large place with about 300 rooms. If you have kids expecting a Kalahari type of on site experience...this would not meet their expectations. This property has recently gone through a complete renovation. So if you want to see what it was like back in the 70's now's your chance. Rooms are somewhat small and be careful no to step into the toilet when you exit the shower... it's a small bathroom as well. Flat screen TV, a small college dorm refrigerator that they may have picked up second hand from UW- Baraboo and a small microwave complete your accessories. The bed & pillows we're comfortable. The night auditor was helpful and had the staff double check my room before giving me the access card. Parked right outside my room #132. The only things missing are the slot machines and the Rat Pack.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Collin S, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with the amenities and value that we provide. See you next time!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We chose to stay at the Flamingo because of the Noahs Ark tickets. We didn't realize we also got Chula Vista tickets which is a really nice park if you have little kids. I read the reviews before we went and was terrified. But we checked in at 330 and didn't have any issues. The lady at the front desk was really nice. Our room was clean. It was a good size. 2 full beds, 2 sinks, a nice size bathtub. It had a fridge and a microwave that made me happy as I needed to heat up bottles. We took a small air mattress for our 9 year old and there was plenty of room. The air conditioner worked great and it wasn't noisy at all which I assumed it would be because the town was hopping. We plan on staying there again next year because you can't beat the price for what you get!

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Crystal B
Collin S, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and the amenities that we provide. See you next time!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Less than mediocre rooms. The rooms at a standard hotel are nicer than what these are and I'm supposed to be in a suite. Bathrooms are dirty and we had to ask for a do not disturb sign three times before we finally got one the next day. And Ops, they forgot to put the coffee pot in our room and have been too busy to thaw the freezer in the dormitory size fridge so it's got to inches of ice build-up all around it

Trip type: Travelled with family

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your visit, but appreciate your feedback. I have forwarded your information to our Operation's Manager so that they may analyze areas for improvement. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We had a nice room. Everything was great. We checked in on a Sunday. You gotta give these new owners some credit. It must be difficult to have to gain seasonal staff every year in an area where anyone can find a seasonal job. The pools are well located. This place is in the heart of it all.

Date of stay: August 2017
Collin S, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for visiting!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had a queen suite for 6 people, this came with 2 queen beds and 1 king size bed. The king size bed was in one room and the queen size beds in another with a small table for 2, microwave, refrigerator and sink, also one bathroom. . Not big enough for 2 adults and 4 teenagers unless you plan on spending time there just to sleep that's it! We wish they had a option of a discount on the room if you did not want the water park passes as we have season passes to the water park, a great Christmas gift we received from grandma! There was also no couch/sofa to sit on and not a big enough table and chairs for 6 people. We had to call guest services as we had no towels in our room but they did come asap!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Collin S, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the size of your room, but appreciate your feedback. I have forwarded your experience to our Operation's Manager so that they may analyze areas for improvement. Thank you for visiting!