Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 227
US$ 201
GardenInn.com
US$ 180
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
Priceline
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 117
Hotels.com
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 198
US$ 178
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
US$ 175
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$ 343
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$ 258
US$ 224
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to stay at the Flamingo Motel when we heard that you got free tickets to Noah's Ark water park included in your stay. We paid $180.00 for one night for the room that was clean but VERY dated, however, that included four tickets to Noah's Ark, a $120 value. The hotel was with in walking distance to the water park and had several pools for the kids to play in. If I was staying for any length of time, I would prefer to stay somewhere else, but it was great for what we needed which was a place to sleep and shower.

3  Thank adunst05
Collin S, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with the amenities we provide. Thank you for visiting!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

knowing this property's reputation and reading recent reviews, they performed better than I expected. Heard horror stories about check-in and it must be timing because when we arrived at 6 pm we were the only ones in the lobby and the workers (Armen and ?) were great! The room was about as expected - this is a Motel folks, and not a chain property - so think road trips with mom and dad circa 1975 for amenities -

specifically the rooms (at least ours) DO NOT HAVE the following:
1. NO coffee maker
2. NO hair dryer
3. NO bedside lamp
4. NO mirror outside of the bathroom

Would agree with previous criticism of the bathroom venting - very poor ventilation. Also most modern hotels will locate the sink and mirror outside of the bathroom or at least put a 2nd mirror so you can get ready int he morning when someone else is using the bathroom. Beds were reasonably comfortable - we had 5 in a room with 2 queens and bunk - the TV is small compared again to most modern chain hotels. We were there only to sleep so it was fine - again reminded with of the motels I would stay in with my parents in the 70's when we would go on family vacations. I believe this proper has acquired adjacent properties that were not originally theirs so the style and quality of rooms seems to vary significantly.

With all of that I WOULD stay here again - the perks:
#1 - free Noah's Ark wristbands that are good both the day you check in and out
#2 - free Chula Vista wristbands that are good both the day you check in and out
#3 - walking distance to Noah's Ark saving you $15 parking fee
#4 - mini fridge and microwave in room

So we checking in at 6 pm - got our wristbands with no waiting dropped of our stuff in the room and drove straight out to Chula Vista to enjoy the indoor waterpark. the next morning we walked over to Noah'a Ark right at 10 a.m. - no lines for rides!! stayed until lunch time then walked back to hotel - (if we had planned well and were staying more than one night you could easily walk back for meals or even snacks) drove to get something to eat then head back to Chula Vista again for a little of their in and outdoor parks then drove back to Flamingo parked in the lot closest to the walkway and headed back to Noah's Ark.

Again pretty sure we'll go back and stay 2 nights next time and take advantage of being able to get out Noah's Ark during the busiest times and for meals.

Biggest problem we had in addition to the amenities they did not have as listed above was that the small freezer compartment in the fridge was completely frozen over - I had purchased a case of water and had wanted to freeze a few bottles so we would have cold water to drink the next day - don't expect daily maids to defrost the fridge but this does need to be done - we also did not call the front desk as it was 10 pm when realized and what cold they do..

so management, if you read this please:
#1 defrost the refrigerators!
#2 spend $10 for an additional mirror outside of the bathroom
#3 - spend another $10 for a bedside lamp

Bottom line for $134 plus taxes and fees (we got a better rate by calling) 5 people had a room and entrance to both Noah's Ark and Chula Vista for 2 days! even if you get the cheapest rates on Noah's Ark website - one day for 5 people would be $100. Sleep cheap and spend the money you save enjoying some of the other attractions in the area!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MIdwestMom2015

Thank you for staying with us! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the amenities we provide, and appreciate your feedback regarding the negative aspects you perceived. I have forwarded your experience to the Operation's Manager so that they may analyze areas for improvement. See you next time!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Complete garbage! Rooms smelled like a locker room, beds were half broke, bathroom didn't have a fan or even a working window and hadn't been updated since 1970. All that I can deal with, THE FRONT DESK IS HELL. Be prepared for a hour wait to check in, get a wrist band or ask for a pillow. Because heaven forbid they answer any phone's from the room. There's around 6-10 buildings with around 800+ rooms (I'm guessing on the rooms) and THEY HAVE THREE COMPUTERS TO HELP PEOPLE!! NOT WORTH SAVING 50-100 BUCKS A NIGHT GO ANY WHERE ELSE.

1  Thank SteveMpls

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your visit, but appreciate your feedback. I have forwarded your experience to the Operation's Manager so that they may analyze areas for improvement. Thank you for giving us a try!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Let me start off by saying I understand I am not staying at a fancy upscale resort and don't pay the fancy upscale resort price...but this place is only $100 less per night so I did expect a clean room with beds put together correctly.
I had to reset the bedframe, boxspring, and mattress because the frame was sticking out and I nailed my ankle on it, cut me pretty good and left a decent bruise. The bathroom is old and has mildew in the grout. Only 1 window opened, the rest were painted shut. There weren't any sheets for the pull out bed, blanket they left for it was not suitable for even my dog. We had to go back down to the office once my parents arrived to get their wrist bands, took 20 minutes just to get those and people checking in said they had been waiting over an hour! Seriously over an hour?!
Never coming back here again. Will pay the extra $100 to stay at a place that updates and cleans properly.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I booked my 2 Queen Bed for 4 people about three weeks before arriving via phone and paid right away. We arrived at 9am on Saturday morning but couldn't check in until 330pm. However we were able to pick up our wristbands into Noah's Ark water park early. We parked our car in the motel parking lot and walked to Noahs Ark (10 min walk) which wasn't too bad, otherwise it was $15 per car.

We came back to the office at 330pm and checked in. Instead of being near my group, I was given a room in a completely different building when I specifically asked to be near my family who booked before me. I even had another sister who booked two weeks AFTER me and was given that request (2 rooms down from each other).

I was very annoyed because all my extra planning to only be given a room different from my family. There wasn't anything that could be done at the front desk so I gave up and left.

Instead of a 2 queen bed I had booked, I was given a "king suite" with a pull out couch. The room was decent for a motel. However being that we have four people, we were not given any extra pillows or blankets other than what was on the Kings bed.

I called the front office and an hour later, blankets and pillows were brought in. The pull out couch was worn and flat.

We simply slept and didn't spend much time in the motel than sleeping and resting.

The positive thing I can point out is that the room we were given, 277, had its own private entrance (2nd floor). One set of stairs just to this room.

The following morning, we checked out at 10am, even though check out was 1030am. I called to let the front office know and they requested that I bring down the card keys - in which I did. There were many people checking in and checking out.

The lines for the check in-check out is very frustrating since there's really no order. Anyone who came in could get helped before you.

I waited in line for 10 mins to simply check out and hand them the card keys. I saw another guest (an older man) ask the front person if they sold "Noah's Ark tickets" and the front desk person rolled her eyes at him with annoyance after asking him if he had booked a reservation at the Flamingo. He did not. He simply wanted water park tickets. I thought that was very rude and disrespectful. Its a tourist town so of course, not everyone knows that. She should have just directed at him instead of rolling her eyes. Perhaps she was overworked or what not.

The following day on Monday, I finally got a voicemail from the Flamingo indicating that for my "upcoming" trip, they had to move me out of my 2 Queen Bed into a King Suite due to a "fire" - free of charge.

A little too late for this reminder, I'm not sure why it came on a Monday when I was there on Saturday.

It was a fun weekend with my family but I probably wont book another room there again. The front office staff were rude, however the maids/cleaners were all very friendly and gave a smile when they saw you.

The parking lot (getting in and out) was a hassle being right on the busy street. I paid about $180 for one night and the room quality was just not worth it. We were moved without being informed until the day after we've already checked out - away from the majority of my family, completely different building.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Collin S, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay, but appreciate your feedback. I have forwarded your experience regarding the service at the front desk and the timeliness of your room movement notification to the Operation's Manager so that they may analyze areas for improvement. Thank you for visiting!