See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This is our second stay at Flamingo. The first time was 2 summers ago in July 2015, and currently April 2017. My daughter has a volleyball tournament in town and we needed a place to stay for this weekend. Kalahari wanted $1100 for 2 nights, Chula Vista wanted $784 for 2 night, the Flamingo was a steal at $99 a night AND it included FREE water park tickets to Chula Vista!
I read the other reviews and was shocked and felt I needed to put in my 2 cents.
When I checked in, (room 50) the girl at the front desk was very friendly! The property manager was there also, he introduced himself and shook my hand. He said the building we'd be staying in is newly painted, has new mattresses, and new key card entries.
We were very pleased with our room. There was NO "strange smell" or "mildew smell". The carpets were clean, not stained. The mattresses are new and firm. There were only 2 pillows on the queen beds so we called the front desk and requested more and the girl came right down and cheerful delivered 4 more! The sheets, blanket and bedspread were bright white, clean, and crisp.
The bathroom is clean and shiny, yes maybe outdated color of Harvest Gold, but definitely sanitary! And we had an extra roll of tp, a good size bar soap, shampoo and conditioner! We requested extra towels and they cheerfully brought us 4 more.
The sink had additional soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner. Along with an ice bucket and 2 plastic cups.
A nice size mini fridge that was extremely cold! And the flat screen tv had a sharp clear picture with many cable channel selections.
Many hangers in the closet and big dresser drawers.
There's a nice table with 2 chairs and a big area that probably at one time held a cot or pull out love seat.
I liked that we had a hallway entrance that went right to the big indoor pool that has a 9 foot deep end! And we had an outside door that lead to a semi private porch area with lawn chairs.
Overall, I'm shocked at the complaints of other reviewers. For the price it's a great stay if you're not comparing the place to a RitzCarlton Hotel?!?
I'm giving the Flamingo a 4 star only because, I missed not having a coffee pot or microwave in my room. Although there is one available in the front desk lobby. And there was no blowdryer or garbage can in our room. Other then that, great price, very clean, very friendly staff, and we will definitely be back.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Audra T
Collin S, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

I am very happy to hear that you and your daughter had a great stay! Additionally, I appreciate all of your feedback, good and bad. I have forwarded your experience to our Operation's Manager so that they may analyze areas for improvement. See you next time!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We ate lunch here last year. We were pleased enough to return this year. The salad bar a good selection and it was fresh. The pizza bar had about 10 different pizzas on it. The pasta bar had a good selection. Price is average for area. The buffet was served from 11 am to ,2 pm. The service was good. Will return again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi! I believe this review should be for Pizza Pub down the road, but I am happy to hear that you are pleased with another establishment in the area. Thank you for visiting Wisconsin Dells!

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We went to the Flamingo for a weekend getaway. Our room looked nothing like the picture. It was old looking and a bit rundown. It wasn't horrible but certainly not updated like the picture of the room on the website showed. The tv did not have a clear picture and was really small. Hard to watch football on

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ccggrzybo
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Room was great sized, but with teens would have liked 2 bathrooms. Separate bedrooms were great. Older place, but fairly clean for its age. Close to waterpark and restaurants. We could walk to about everywhere we wanted to go/see.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2016

After being wet and dirty camping, we bailed on camping and picked out a room without researching and wound up here. Ugh. The room was over an hour late, but in 10-15 minute increments so we all waiting with wet, dirty, tired children while they kept pushing out checkin time back 10 more minutes. We finally checked in and it was filthy, like never cleaned, very old, overused and not maintained filthy. There was a sticky sock in the shower and we wouldn't let anyone sit on the couch until we covered it with an extra sheet. Our feet were dirty after walking on the carpets. The lightbulbs were burned out and there was no ice. On a positive note, we got to take a hot shower and enjoyed the free waterpark. Since we had no choice, we ran with it. I think the sheets were clean.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family