See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Not worth it. Pay a little more and stay somewhere else!!
We had checked in and went into our room. I had to use the bathroom and the hinge on the toilet seat broke. My inner thigh was instantly bruised and sliced open. I had to run to Walmart and purchase antibacterial products, band aids, disinfected wipes...
Leg has become infected and never again will I stay here

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Jill B
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I couldn't afford to stay here on the weekend but the weekday price on Sunday was $99 American for 2 double beds and passes for Noah's Ark water park for Sunday and Monday!! So 4 passes for 2 days!! What a great value as I am all about the bang for your buck. I will almost guaranteed be taking the family to Wisconsin Dells next year and coming back to the Flamingo Hotel. All that I'd ask you travellers to do is not be jerks to the staff as they are nice people. Don't expect an early check in as this place is booked solid most days so don't get all pissy when 10 other people are trying to check in as well at the same time. Go to the water park with your pass and chill out!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ScottBallentyne
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

...and what it is is a cheap place to spend the night, with the added bonus of Noah's Ark tickets and being within walking distance of the park.
It is a cheap room. Don't expect High class rooms with mints on the pillow. Was our room outdated? Marginally. Was the bed clean? Yes. Did we have water pressure? Yes. Did the ac work? Yes.
Really, what more do you need? When on vacation how long do you really plan on staying in your hotel room while awake?
This was our second time staying here (our first last year was not so great, but we gave it a second try). We were in a far back building (room 114), so no street noise and really no other noise from any other guests.
Check in was smooth--we got there early in the day (check in isn't until 3:30) but they gave us our wrist bands for the park and the room was ready after we went and had a blast. And when my husband took off his wristband prematurely, they gave him a new one without hassle.
The only downside was that the wifi didn't reach our room due to the distance we were from the office, so to check email, etc we had to walk there. Not the end of the world though.
All in all, we got what we paid for--a room to sleep in and Noah's ark tickets with no ridiculous cost to park.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NorthwoodsLizard
Reviewed 18 August 2016

They are trying to renovate, but doing it badly. The picture of the nice looking room is misleading - they have not done a bathroom remodel since about the 60's. The tile in the bathtub looked like the wall behind was caving in. There was a wall AC unit that was off when we arrived and had to get maintenance help to turn it on. There was unfinished wood trim on the doorways. The front door looked original to the 60's as well with a deadbolt that said whether the room was vacant or occupied for the whole world to read, which was creepy. There is no wifi at all. Some rooms had updated, new tv's, but ours did not. We had friends in the unrenovated part and the carpet was appalling.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sonja S
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I was nervous after reading all of the reviews but already had the room booked and decided to give it a try. When I arrived the check in lines were a little slow moving but I think all of them are on a Friday afternoon. They did have me registered for the wrong size room but made an adjustment for me to get the right room with no problems. I also heard that room service is horrible, I did not experience a problem with that either. I called them and asked for extra pillows and towels and they were there within 1/2 hour. The price wasn't bad either considering you get the free Noah's Ark tickets for the whole time you are there.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family