All reviews pool area the breakfast area make your own waffles free breakfast hot tub chula vista waterpark yogurt would definitely stay here again free water park passes the room was nice a great place to stay beds were comfortable woods hoops perks microwave clerk
Reviewed 17 June 2018

The housekeeping did not do the job you hired them for, between them coming in my room and taking toiletry and towels, giving no extra bath soap, only one bed was made up for a double room. The floor was only spot cleaned and the sink was never washed. I was extremely upset with the lack of cleanliness of the hallway throwaway, and the North entrance floor had food stepped in and not touched in 3 days, the garbage can on the outside of the property was never disposed during my stay. I Took pictures of the horridness. The continental breakfast was the worst I ever had from any of my stays to Americann. Food was cold and bland, the cereal wasn't refilled nor was the other containers. I currently will take my business to other motels in Wisconsin Dells.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 966ambere
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Very pleased with our stay. The AmericInn is an attractive hotel (with a Northwoods feel) in a good location. But the three things that really stood out for us were the friendly staff (particularly the women working the continental breakfasts), the fact that the housekeeping staff still left a bag of towels outside your door even if you had the "do not disturb" sign hanging on your door and the quality of the continental breakfasts. My husband said to me twice, "Have you ever seen this many food options at a continental breakfast?" And also, the Mini Apple Danish is to die for. The only thing we wish the hotel had was some outdoor seating for those of us that couldn't snag a room with a balcony. But otherwise, really good experience.

1  Thank Maegen D
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

GM Ann Kaminski has done a fantastic job with her staff. Lorraine in the breakfast area makes some incredible cinnamon rolls and Nachelle is great also. Abby, Travis and everyone at the front desk are very friendly and accommodating. The housekeeping staff does a wonderful job also. Nice pool and hot tub and a delicious free breakfast. Great place for kids and the whole family. You will like it here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob K
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Completely dominated the whole pool area. 28 unsupervised boys. Parents sat in the lobby area drinking. At one point only 4 adults came in to sit and brought alcohol. The noise with running and shouting through the halls continued until midnight.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tazmania0130
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

It was ok...it was clean. Nothing fancy. Only good thing was my soon loved the water basketball in the pool. They were however the highest hoops we've seen in a pool. Pool also seemed highly over chlorinated.
Overall the stay was fine.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family