Stayed there based on the price, and reviews that property was clean. The room was clean, the price was good, and the owners were friendly. My kids are 11 and 13, and we have been to the Dells numerous times. We have stayed at all the big waterpark resorts (Wilderness, Kalahari, Great Wolf) and thought this time we would try a more economical motel. We stayed two nights and this place was about half the price of the big resorts. I guess that I am accustomed to nicer rooms and will be happy to just pay more next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the Best rates and Great Hospitality in Wisconsin Dells with deals on many Attractions. Located on 12 beautiful acres of wooded area, yet within walking distance to Downtown Dells. Check us out on TripAdvisor as we are in the top 10 Best Resorts in Wisconsin Dells. Indian Trail Motel is a great place for your next Wisconsin Dells Lodging place. We are one of the most pleasant, unique, and peaceful places to stay in the Dells. We take pride in our work and strive to make sure you will enjoy your stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Indian Trail Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Trail Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Indian Trail Wisconsin Dells