We have stayed at Christmas Mountain at least 6 times through our BlueGreen timeshare plan. You really feel like you've gone away to "the cabin" without the pain of taking care of it. If you think of buying into BlueGreen here are my tips: Buy as few points as possible, because 45 days in advance you can stay at any property for between $79 to $109 night depending on the size of the unit. We've found it best to use our points during the week when it's much less points/unit, and then paying cash for the weekend nights. So it's best to buy if you live within driving distance of one of their many places so you can enjoy short trips. Take a look at the book of locations and see the number of points per weeknight and weekend and then make your buying decision for the number of points you like. Oh, and also never accept their first offer, you can expect to get at least 25% less or more if you counter-offer. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells