All reviews water park noah's ark hot tub room towels young kids jacuzzi suite continental breakfast outdoor pool perfect size small children microwave and fridge great place to stay family suite free tickets family trip bring your own spring break
Reviewed 14 September 2018

The room was clean and we were allowed to check in early. We will stay there again. My children enjoyed their Arcade games next to the pool. It would be nice if breakfast is served as well. My children enjoyed Noah’s Waterpark which included with the reservation.

1  Thank zedekiahximenes
Reviewed 14 September 2018

The room had a funny smell and very moist. Your sheets felt like we were sleeping on knives. We were actually going to leave the night we got there had it not rained so hard. The pool was good for my 2 yr old omit because it was maybe 5 inch deep.

Room Tip: Better sheets. Room needs to be refreshed
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Everything is old. The bedding, the towels, the room reeked like chlorine so bad our noses hurt. The pools were the best aspect of this hotel. We will never stay here again, but if you don’t care if your room sucks just to swim, stay here.

Room Tip: Room 123 smells like you’re living inside a pool.
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Where to start.The entry feels like walking into Las Vegas. It's got gold trim everywhere. It's big, it feels big. It feels like... It "should" have a continental breakfast (it doesn't... But most hotels in the Dells don't). This really doesn't take away from the hotel, we knew up front. The entry is actually neat.The women behind the counter give an ambiance of visiting "grandma", just one step away from having plastic on the furniture and getting smacked with a wooden spoon. That's not necessarily bad, it's a hotel in a tourist trap...I'll take some discipline.There is an outdoor and indoor pool. Both are in decent shape, both have water features for kids. There are two hot tubs. TWO!The rooms are a decent size. The beds are in decent shape. The pillows are more than paper thin.We were an inconvenience. No towels are provided for convenience at the pool, each towel must be exchanged at the front desk for a clean one. And that would be fine but how dare anyone disturb the people at the front desk.The room itself isn't in great shape, it's aging. "Lipstick" has been put on the room in the form of a fresh coat of paint but there is loose tile, rusting door frames, and...bugs. And all this would almost still be okay because we had passes to a waterpark included with our stay.But then we were packing up to leave and we found them...pretty easily. Bright red lacey women's underwear. Tiny...so not mine...and before anyone goes there, my husband was with me the whole time...This means we stayed in a hotel room for two nights with someone else's lingerie.When brought to the attention of the front desk, they said they would "inform housekeeping". Now I'm not sure what would have made it right... Because I'm not necessarily concerned about the undies... I'm much more concerned with... How clean was the room actually? But, "informing housekeeping" did not cut it for me and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have cut it were grandma on the other side of the counter.There are plenty of other places to stay in the Dells without ever having to return to this one. P.S. The staff all smoke outside of entrance 2. It's insane and fills the side entry. Need a fix? Just walk outside, anytime, day or night!

Room Tip: If you had to stay here...The first floor is relatively easy access to the pools.But don't. Just don't.
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Me, my husband and my now 9 year old daughter have been coming to Grand Marquis for the past several years. This time our daughter requested to bring 2 of her friends to celebrate her birthday at one of her favorite places in the Dells. The rooms are great, the 3 pool area options are great (and never too crowded), free passes to Noah's Ark, and very nice staff. Grand Marquis has all the best of The Dells without all of the crowds and hassle. We will always be back...thank you!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family