All reviews water park noah's ark hot tub young kids continental breakfast outdoor pool jacuzzi suite pools were clean small children keep an eye family trip a great place to stay family suite housekeeping staff free tickets spring break bring your own
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Me, my husband and my now 9 year old daughter have been coming to Grand Marquis for the past several years. This time our daughter requested to bring 2 of her friends to celebrate her birthday at one of her favorite places in the Dells. The rooms are great, the 3 pool area options are great (and never too crowded), free passes to Noah's Ark, and very nice staff. Grand Marquis has all the best of The Dells without all of the crowds and hassle. We will always be back...thank you!

1  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed 12 September 2018

My husband and I stayed here with our boys, ages 1 and 2, for our anniversary weekend. This hotel was PERFECT for us. The waterpark was awesome for the kids, and I liked that the big pool was in a different location so we didn’t have to worry about the kids going in that one. The rooms were really spacious, so we had plenty of room to set up the crib and pack-and-play. The “downsides” to this hotel were that it didn’t have free breakfast, the hotel was outdated, we weren’t allowed to get a room with a jacuzzi because of having the kids with us, and there were no maintenance people on staff when our toilet was having problems on Saturday night. It wasn’t a big deal to me to have to walk to the lobby and get a plunger and take care of the toilet myself, but yes it was slightly inconvenient. The staff was friendly and even got us an early check-in with no problems. There was also a free coffee machine in the hallway which is a must for me. We will most likely be staying here again next year for our anniversary again!

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank laurenrevers
Reviewed 12 September 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights with our 8 year old & 13 year old. The place was a little rundown. Not Dirty, but run down, and not as nice as the website made you think it would be. They seem to have only one person available at the front desk at any given time, and they have very little information to share about things to do and places to eat in the area. The pool area and waterpark are small, but nice to have available if your kids didn't get completely worn out at the Waterparks. The free Noah's Ark tickets are a nice incentive. Rooms were just OK. Pullout couch didn't lay very flat, and was pretty uncomfortable.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Myself, daughter and her friends stayed overnight before labor day. This hotel is very clean and the staff was very courteous. I would highly recommend staying here. I know we will. They even had a promotion for free Noah ark wristbands when we stayed.

Room tip: Very clean
1  Thank trucker42
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Had a great time with the 4 grand children, the Noahs Ark tickets were a great bonus! Staff was always helpful and friendly. The kids loved the pools..This was a repeat trip to this hotel, and we will do it again!

Date of stay: September 2018