All reviews room was clean front desk yogurt hard boiled eggs overnight stay free breakfast hot tub make your own waffles shower curtain water pressure large pool definitely stay here again very nice hotel enjoyed our stay refrigerator and microwave stayed one night flat screen tv
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I stayed with my girlfriend in skyview suite. It felt like staying at home. Three beds. I could view the sky all night from the roof. Separate TV in each room. The room was clean and huge. I and my girlfriend enjoyed our stay and the entire trip in Wisconsin dells. I will choose to stay here again in same suite that has sky view glass on roof.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Everything was good except it could have had a better breakfast. But for the money it was a clean room with good beds. We went out for breakfast at a near by restaurant. Nice place for what we paid and great staff. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I was very well pleased and satisfied for what I paid for. Not a hotel with too many stars but its a hidden gem from inside. Huge room with clean and spotless. Spacious lobby and hallways and a larger pool.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Very nice spacious room. Great breakfast. Although they could use an elevator. But overall it was a great hotel. Very quiet in our room despite there being several kids on our floor. I would stay there again, and as a fact we are planning our next trip there now.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I stayed here last week.The front desk person was very helpful and he knows everything about surrounding area. Excellent service. Room was clean and we had three bed in our room. I believe room # was 228.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family