See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This was quite possibly the worst hotel experience I've ever had. When we arrived, we were "greeted" by a rude and unhelpful clerk. She found one of the reservations but not the other. When we showed her the confirmation email, she asked what we wanted her to do about it? I said to find us a room. She said she couldn't since it would crash her system. After her staring at us and refusing to do anything we asked for a manager. She said he left and wouldn't be back until morning. When I asked to speak to her supervisor, she rolled her eyes and called someone at the other office. Ultimately, after much eye rolling and "what do you expect me to do" comments, we drove to the other office. There, the supervisor explained they were having issues with reservations through Booking.com, but he took care of the situation. When we told him what the other desk clerk said, he indicated he would provide additional training for her.

We proceeded to our rooms, which looked nothing like the photos on line. The green carpet looked dirty, and the bedspreads were outdated and worn. The bed was comfortable once you pulled the spread down. The towels were typically small and worn. The air-conditioning was old and controlled by pushing buttons on the unit itself. It worked on high, but when we switched it to low, there was a terrible noise that made it impossible to sleep.

There was a balcony, but it was covered in carpet that was so disgusting I could not walk out there without shoes on.

The saving grace was the Noah's Ark passes. The park was great.

However, when we got back to the room around 630 pm, neither room had been serviced...no beds made and no new towels. On the way to dinner, we stopped at the front desk to ask about getting g our rooms serviced. The same clerk from the prior night was there, rolled her eyes and said "it's a big hotel". We asked to get the rooms serviced before we returned and to at least have towels. She said she'd take care of it.

Of course, when we returned, the rooms still had not been serviced and there were no clean towels.

I would NOT recommend this hotel. The location is great, the passes were great, and the bed was comfortable. Other than that, I have nothing good to say.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family