4,235 results
All reviews magic quest water park clock tower show dance party howling tornado wave pool all ages life guards outlet mall kids activities older kids a lot of fun great for kids hotel guests room key year olds whole family
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

It was another great trip at Great wolf in the dells. We enjoyed the two full days at the water park.
Some small things that made it very good versus excellent: 1) check in is at 4, I get that. We were spoiled last time we went since they gave us our room at 1 pm. This time, everyone around me had rooms ready but ours wasn’t. I was told they’d alert housekeeping we were there to expedite the room availability. At 3:40, I still never heard anything. I went to check and they said it still wasn’t ready but then just gave me a different room... it was further from the water park which was fine with us. Why not give us that room from the beginning?
Ice machine was broken on our floor/hall.

The restaurant is great. A bit overpriced for kids meals but otherwise our stay was great and enjoyable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and the resort as a whole. The only down side was that our room was so far away from the water park. Lots of walking. Didn't bother the grandkids though! They might also want to let people know, upfront, that there is an 18% surcharge to have food delivered to your room.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank mtpemt
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very kid friendly lodge and super workers. The workers/Lifeguards were very attentive. Clean place. We enjoyed our stay at the lodge, the housekeeping and lifeguards were super attentive to their jobs. Loved the waterparks, just the right size.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Great resort for younger families - cater to the younger kids like 12 and under. very clean and communication was great - early check in was available. luv that we don't need a key card too. Lots of activities geared toward the kids - plenty of lifeguards.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is a great resort for kids, but as a parent, I was expecting a higher end experience and was somewhat disappointed. The resort looks tired and needs an update. Things were OK cleanliness wise, but it's due for a reno. The water park was a blast - particularly for the kid and she'd go back in a heartbeat if we let her.