Great Wolf Lodge
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
White Rose Inns(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 90
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 90
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 81
US$ 127
Hampton.com
Twi-Lite Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
US$ 74
US$ 70
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 70
Travelocity
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$ 219
US$ 211
Hotels.com
US$ 229
TripAdvisor
3,882 results
All reviewsmagic questwater parkclock tower showdance partyhowling tornadowave poolall ageslife guardsoutlet mallolder kidsa lot of funfamily vacationwhole familyyear oldsfamily suiteroom keykids love
Reviewed 24 June 2012

From the moment we entered the lobby we knew we would be having fun!!! Our 3 1/2 year old daughter had a variety of activities to keep her active, including the Cub Club, daily Wolf Walk, evening story time, the MagiQuest adventure and her favorite: the water park! We highly recommend Great Wolf Lodge and are planning to make it an annual stop for us. The only change is that we will bring more of our own food. The on-site options are average and set up more for convenience. They are NOT overpriced, just not what we wanted. We did love the food in the waterpark - good choices, good prices, fast service. Get out of the house and head to Great Wolf! Service is rated average because the staff is not empowered to be able to act on any issues. They frequently tell guests that they will need to "find a manager". Great Wolf should adopt more of a Disney model and empower their staff to be able to quickly correct simple service errors without 'the boss'.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the parking lot are quieter. We had the KidsCabin...great fun for our daughter to have her own space!
1  Thank RaaschFamily
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We took a family vacation to the Dells. Ages in our party ranged from 31 to 89 years old. All enjoyed the water park, hot tub, and spacious rooms. We had a blast hitting the waterslides after dinner one night.

Room Tip: We had a very spacious double queen room with a sleeper sofa. Lots of room.
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I took my seven-year-old twin boys for a three day and two night trip to the Dells. They had a fantastic time! I think Great Wolf is perfect for the under 10 age group. The waterparks are dividied into different areas and we never ran out of stuff to do. They were clean and had lots of lifegurards. Very safe feeling. They really enjoyed the arcade too. After reading the reviews, I was relunctant to try the Camp Critter breakfast buffet, but in an effort to save time we tried it out. It was great! Excellent made to order waffles and omlettes. Lots of choices. All of the staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

First letme say I am writing this review on my last night at the lodge! Second I spend about half of my year in hotels , I am an elite diamond with choice hotels, a silver member with Holiday inn and Hilton! I am not fake and this is real! I decided to bring my family here for a three night get away...it was awesome. The stafff here is great, from the front desk to the bartenders.... At check in I was wearing one of my many MARINE CORPS tshirts and when the clerk noticed and then she asked me if I was a vet..... When I told her yes I was upgraded to a suite and giving a howling heroes card that got us 10% of just about everything at the lodge. OOH RAH! So we checked into our suite on the ground floor which was great with my 20 month old son because it made unloading easy! I pre purchased breakfast at the buffet... The food there was good, you could even get fresh omlets and waffles!
The water park was great for my family plenty to do for my young son..... He had the time of his short life and did I mention the staff was great! Our suite was clean roomy and great..the water park not huge but it was sufficient for us.. A short drive and we were down town at the Dells.

Now if you are like me you like to have a couple of cocktails on Vaka, well the bartenders treat you well. We also ate dinner twice at the moose bar at the lodge, I had the walleye the first night and it was great, the brat burger the next also very good.. I rated a four out of five because I believe no place is perfect but we had a very good time here and the Dells is awesome. We are already planning a return trip but we will be staying on the water where we will be able to have our boat,,,, I hope that if you have read my review that it helps you make a decision!

3  Thank Rodneyb75
Reviewed 21 June 2012

It had a very relaxed atmosphere in the hallways and hotel rooms and nice waterparks with tons of ride choices. I thought there wave pool was cool, they had a wolf howl when the waves were about to come. I love the Kalahari but when I went here I thought it was even more amazing then the Kalahari. Its just a really great place. I really enjoyed it.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family