“It is park food...don't expect too much”

Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park Foods
Ranked #117 of 196 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 20 August 2017

As resort guests, we got a free lunch (brat or hot dog with ruffle style potato chips and unlimited water/sodas); the food lines were a bit long (there has to be a more efficient way to hand out the food), but it was included. And, you could get as much as you wanted to eat -- you just had to stand in the line for each serving. Sodas could not be taken out of the food service area. What I thought was inconvenient was that the lunch service area was on the opposite side of the park from the guest only water park area. We enjoyed the smoothies from the bar and the large cans of very cold beer - yes, park pricey ($9 each), but large and very refreshing. We liked the Greek food (gyros and Greek Salad with chicken) from a counter service restaurant by Poseidon's Rage in the park ($55 for four entrees and four sodas - pricey as you expect park food to be, but very tasty and filling). We also enjoyed drinks and average nachos (chips with plentiful cheese sauce) at the lobby bar. Other than the bartender in the resort guest only area who was very nice, none of the park/hotel employees that we dealt with were very friendly - no smiles, no joking around and a general attitude of I-am-just-waiting-till-the-end-of-my-shift.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Bought a ticket for unlimited water park, roller coasters and go-carts. Then was told that I could only use the lower part of the water park. That included the indoor part with 4 slides and a lazy river. The outside part had 5 slides and a wave pool and a kiddie pool. You also can not wear water shoes or glasses. I find it disgusting to walk bare foot where thousands walk barefoot. i don't want to pick up any disease or step in anyone's spit. I need glasses to see and if I am willing to risk wrecking them that should be my choice. Next time I will pay extra and go to Noah Ark were I will be able to go on ALL the water slides!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Pizza was worse than frozen from the gas station, mozzerella sticks were gross, gyro was alright, ribs were really good.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We stayed at the Olympus hotel (see my negative hotel review). We had free access to the park with the hotel stay, which was nice. However, the "exclusive" 10 acres for hotel guests is just the older part of the water park which was not that special. On the exclusive lazy river, we had to push ourselves along at times and the tidal waves were just "small waves". On one slide in the older part, we found out you can't wear glasses, head coverings, skirts, etc. (the sign should be before you walk up all the stairs). We had to hold our glasses and hats while going down or else climb back down the stairs. I was surprised that a Muslim lady with a long skirt and full head covering was allowed to go down the slide as that violated the "rules". The food at the whole park was super expensive and you aren't allowed to bring in your own food or water. The water itself was over $3.00 a bottle, a slice of pizza was over $5.00 and a cheeseburger was over $6.00. If you want the "free food and drink", there are only two places in the whole park to get this (one for the food and drink and the other for just a drink) and it's only from 12:00-5:00. The food line was just either a hot dog or brat, a handful of potato chips and drink. This took about 1 hour in line to get the food and you must eat it right there. On the Helios go cart ride, at the top of the ramp, one of the workers stuffed a blue vinyl glove and placed the glove by his station with the middle finger sticking up for all to see. Not a good thing for young children to see as they are driving around in the go cart. Overall, it's not too bad of a park, but I wouldn't go back again.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

It happened to be a sweltering hot day so the pools were very welcoming. The renting of a cabana (tent) was over $100 so we made do with sunbeds. Entry fee was very cheap as it was a special offer. Parking reasonable. More than one pool and one wave pool which was great fun. On the other hand, the "dry" rides were fun too. Some white-knuckle rides and several suitable for all the family.
Visited July 2017