“This is one of few restaurants that I could eat at every night and never tire of the menu.”
Review of Taste Of New Orleans - CLOSED

Taste Of New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 23 July 2011

We were totally delighted to find Taste of New Orleans in Wisconsin Dells. The atmosphere was casual, clean, interesting and definitely a take-off from bayou country, including the Cajun music on the juke box. The menu was amazing! Every item made our taste buds jump with anticipation. The many choices of sea food and fish were almost enough to make us give up red meat altogether. Our server was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. If you are lucky, Sam may come out to greet you and tell stories of growing up in the bayou and living off the land. We highly recommend Taste of New Orleans and feel it will make us visit the area more than once a year!

Reviewed 23 July 2011

This place is a gem. The owner knows every ingredient in his kitchen. He is warm and friendly. The staff were unassuming but very attentive. And the food - well it was excellent. We went to the chains first and found this spot on our last night. It is not to be missed!

Reviewed 21 July 2011

This place was named number one by trip advisor and I cannot for the life of me understand why. Is this a joke? The jumbo shrimp had awful breading and sauce on it. The alligator bites were like biting into stringy, muscular tissue. The crab legs had no meat. The seating is tight and tables are small with no elbow room. I was so mad at myself for going there - couldn't believe we spent so much money on such awful food.

6  Thank youneedsleep
Reviewed 20 July 2011

We were in town for a family vacation and decided to try this against our kids' wishes. It was wonderful! Even the kids liked it. My 7 year old said everything she tried she liked. Highly recommend the sampler platter! We even came home with a new cookbook and a craving for more good cajun food!

Reviewed 19 July 2011

I'm so excited to write this review! The food is amazing amazing and AMAZING!!! Service is spectacular! If your ever in the area this place is a MUST to try!!! Now back to eating! Yes the food was that good I had to stop and write a review!