“OK”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I hadn't been to a Ponderosa in years. It made me think of the 1970s. This one had a buffet, which you had to order, if you wanted a steak at a cheaper price. Otherwise, you had to pay more for the steak!? I couldn't quite get my mind around this. Anyway, after some deliberation, 2 of us ordered the buffet, and one got a steak. The food was quite OK, and my wife's steak was good. The price was quite reasonable. I just don't really understand why a steakhouse had to do that bit with the buffet, it felt like an awkward way of doing things. I won't go back, I rather just go somewhere and order a steak off the menu. I should add, the staff was very nice, especially our waiter.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

WAY over priced salad bar - cashiers crabby at best - decent price for kids (drink included) but $65 for 5 of us - wish we had gone to Burger King- only bright spot was our server - left him a tip!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This establishment is an all you can eat buffet with many choices, a great place if you have kids especially teenagers

1  Thank ReneeACB
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We were excited!
Then we walked in to , one man complaining about his hard, well done steal he ordered med rare.
Another person getting charged extra.
As we sat there for only 15 minutes to eat, again 2 family's talking to staff about an extra charge!!!
Everything dried out and not appealing at all! Ice cream like ice milk. Cake dried out and yucky!
Would not waste my time again or $25 !

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great place to bring teens. Enough choices. Food was hot and plenty of it. Was not disappointed. We would go again