US$ 138
Hampton.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 71/night.

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$ 237
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 95
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 78
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$ 191
US$ 157
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 208/night.

2,384 results
All reviewschop houseunderground tunnelall inclusive packagejunior suitethe indoor water parkgreat escapefull kitchenwisconsin riverroller coasterall agesoff seasongreat resorttwo queen bedsolder kidsa lot of funyear oldsmini golf
Reviewed 4 December 2006

I stayed at this resort with my parents, two brothers and 3 year old son in July 2006 and I must say I was blown away. My family had stayed previously the year before but i was not able to join. This was before the new additions and renovations. Even they were surprised at how much the property had changed since a year ago. The hotel decor is absolutely beautiful and the waterparks (especially the new one) are amazing. Perfect for my 3 year old too. None of us minded the longer walk to the new indoor water park because of the way they decorated the hallway leading there. At least it wasnt just a plain old, boring undecorated walk. It gave you something to look at. The breakfast buffet was delicious and really not overpriced for the amount of food they offer. The staff was also excellent in honoring our requests, such as more towels in the room and such. Overall I fell in love with this hotel and am already planning to go back next summer with my son and fiance.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 27 November 2006

My wife and I stayed with our 3-1/2 yr. old son and 7 mo. old daughter in a presidential suite for two nights. We were pleased with our stay minus a few hiccups. The property is very well maintained and away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Wisconsin Dells and Lake Delton, which is nice. Our room was clean and spacious, although shower pressure was poor. The waterpark itself was fine and well-maintained and my son had a fine time. However, worst about our room was that we were situated in the north tower, furthest away from the waterpark, and separated from everything else by Howler’s Sports Bar (aka the “gauntlet of smoke”). We had to walk through the smoky bar to go anywhere else in the hotel, which was a drag. Absolutely do not stay in the north tower if you dislike, or are sensitive to, cigarette smoke. We will probably stay somewhere else in the Dells during our next stay, but would consider staying here again if we could get a room in the south tower.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled with family
4  Thank chicagosean
Reviewed 19 November 2006

I reserved the Southern Plantation for our anniversary, it is a themed room with a whirlpool, and the cheaper of the themed rooms. When we got into the room, we discovered it was the African Safari themed room. As it is much more expensive and we are honest people, we called the desk about it. They said their computer showed we reserved the African Safari room, so we said okay and were happy with our upgrade, as it is a beautifully themed room with two king sized beds and two TVs. (I checked after I came home and I was right, I had reserved the Southern Plantation. ) We immediately tried the whirlpool, which didn't work right. The jets would run for about half a minute, then we would have to turn the control off and start it again. We didn't complain as it wasn't a big deal to us; we were there to see a concert at the Crystal Grand Theatre. The lighting in the room was very dim, and it was frustrating to try and read anything, although we are aware some people like dim lights for romantic atmosphere..
We left to check out the hotel and see the waterpark before going out to the concert, and were floored at the distances we had to walk to get anywhere. One thing we really disliked was having to walk through the sports bar to get to the front desk. If you have young children, this distance you have to walk in a bathing suit to get to the waterpark would be a big turnoff.
The checkout time was ridiculously early (10:30) so you don't really have time to eat (excellent breakfast buffet and great service at the Mesa Grille) and go to the waterpark. We didn't mind, thinking we would change into our swimsuits at the waterpark. I told my husband the waterpark experience would make or break whether we came back again, this time with our children.
There are so few lockers there they were all taken by 11:00 on Sunday morning. So we would have had to leave our valuables on a table or chair in order to swim, and we weren't willing to do that, so we walked around to look at the waterpark for a minute and then left to go home. The waterpark itself was okay but seemed kind of like a bunch of rides packed into a small
space.
The waterpark made our decision....we won't be back. It wasn't a horrible experience, it's just that for the money we spent, we could have gone to the Kalahari where we would have been certain our experience would have been perfect. It was a lot of minor things that added up to us going somewhere else the next time.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kelly326
Reviewed 5 November 2006

My husband and I stayed at Chula Vista with our 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son. The prices were much cheaper than the other water park resorts we've stayed at so we were skeptical. We stayed in the presidential suite room and it was surprisingly very large. We were very happy with the room until we discovered a bee nest in the closet and had wasps flying around our room. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom condo which was extremely nice.

The decor is a bit outdated and they could definitely use to give it a make over, but what for the money it was fine. The kids loved the waterpark and we were extremely happy with the layout. They have a very large bucket of water that periodically dumps water out on everyone. This caused our 2 year old a great deal of stress at Great Wolf as it was by the kiddie pool; however, at Chula Vista it isn't by the kiddie pool so our son was free to play with no worries.

The restaurant was mediocre as was the customer service. We would definitely consider staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family
2  Thank cdietz19
Reviewed 14 October 2006

I just checked out of the Chula Vista today, and for once I was pretty excited to get home. True, they do have a large indoor waterpark, however, you must walk nearly a mile to get to it, and I had one of the closest rooms you could get! The first room I had was in the "north tower". When booking, make sure that you are not in this area. The North Tower is by the old waterpark that wasn't even open. It has a eerie old feel to it. So I changed my room for one in the "South tower". The view from the room was very nice. The room itself was clean but it did need updating. The wallpaper was peeling, and the beds were very uncomfortable. The pillows were terrible. The bathroom was clean, but the toilet was very old and there was a broken soap dispenser in the shower. Avoid eating at any place in the hotel. The prices are sky-high. The hotel isn't too far from downtown dells, but it isn't close either.The arcade also was terrible What a rip-off. I put 1.00 into the machine to get tokens, and it only gave me 3. My kids hit the jackpot on a machine twice, and it falied to give the correct amount of tickets. You also need a ton of tickets to even get the bad prizes. They also advertised a "bonfire". We walked very far to the bonfire area, just to find an empty pit and 3 other families who were also disappointed. Things are not clearly marked here, and it is alos easy to get lost. The staff was very friendly here, especially Ed, who saw me struggling with my luggage, and dropped everything to carry it to my car & put it in my trunk for me. Overall I don't think I would stay here again, it's just not set up very well.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family