2,412 results
All reviews chop house underground tunnel all inclusive package junior suite the indoor water park wave pool full kitchen wisconsin river roller coaster off season great resort older kids two queen beds year olds a lot of fun mini golf family vacation
Reviewed 1 October 2004

We like Chula Vista, it is out of the way and quieter than some of the other hotels. The indoor pool area is fine for young kids. We are going back again next weekend. Check it out, you won't be sorry.

1  Thank friendoffla
Reviewed 10 August 2004

The Chula Vista was a wonderful place to vacation. I really wish we had stayed longer! We stayed in a junior suite and payed extra for a room with a view which I thought was worth the few extra dollars. The indoor waterpark was a bit disappointing since it was basically two indoor pools with some small slides. The outdoor waterpark was nice. We would hit the waterpark as soon as it opened (no lines) and stay for about an hour before heading out to see the sights.

2  Thank phrann
Reviewed 3 August 2004

A great experience. As we headed further north into the country from the downtown Dells we wondered if we'd made the right decision. After Three nights (July 30-Aug 1) the answer is YES.

This was a great value for the money. We stayed in a Junior suite in the north tower; not exactly luxury, but clean and well worth the discount rate. The indoor / outdoor park was not huge, but the lines were very short and the slides were "fun" (as per my 10 yr old son who loves Noah's Ark). We spent two water days here and then splurged for the Ark on the last day - no complaints from kids aged 10 and 15. The kids actually thought the half-pipe slide ("switch-back canyon") was better than the Arks "Stingray", go figure.

Front desk staff weren't exactly cheery, but nothing else to complain about (I remain amazed that a hotel can't convince their represtatives to say "hello, how may I help you?", or at least smile - this really baffles me). The housekeeping staff in our area were curtious and helpful however.

We've enjoyed Treasure I. in the past, but will probably favor Chula in the future. Being out of town is actually kinda nice.

Oh, yeah get the "Chula mug" (or whatever it's called). I thought 10 bucks for a mug was nuts, but after three days of free coffee in the morning and free soda all day it seemed like a no-brainer (hint: you don't really need one for each member of your party).

2  Thank Getaway2950
Reviewed 3 August 2004

We stayed at the Chula Vista Resort July 25-29 and we found or rooms very clean and the help was very friendly, we did not have any problems at all and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 2 August 2004

We stayed at th Chula on Sat Jul. 31st. We had a great time. The only thing I can complain about was the service in the bar-restuarant and that was due to our waiter not being able to speak or understand English. We only stayed one night and we were able to use the water park both Saturday and all day Sunday. I would reccommend bringing your own beach towels....just because the ones they give you to use are really small. Mixed drinks by the pool are very expensive...$8.00 for a 14oz margarita. You have to expect that in The Dells. Overall I would return.

3  Thank JtaimeWisconsin