This was a one-night stop on a trip West. We stayed in one of the golf villas -- 6 of us -- and found it clean and roomy enough, although a little run down and there were not really enough towels for 6 showers. WIFI was good.
The waterpark itself was a lot of fun, although with all the noise and kids running around it was a little chaotic and hard to keep track of our own kids. The staff was very attentive -- my kudos to the guys and gals who wait at the bottom of the tubes to assist people coming out. That would take more patience than I have. At one point apparently someone came off their float inside a tube -- no harm done -- and the response was immediate by the safety staff to make sure that it was not a problem caused by the facility.
I can't recommend the on-site pizza shop -- got a very blah pizza for 2 or 3 times what a decent pizza would have cost at home (but I guess you don't go to a waterpark for the food).
Overall, a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme