Finally had the chance to stay at chula vista. I have to say. I was dissapointed. First, check in was a pain. Not friendly at all. We had some over charge issues and the agent seemed bothered by us wanting to fix a $100 problem. Well anyway the room was clean a bit smelly but clean. Awesome view of the river. However. The walk to the waterpark was not easy. We had to walk about 10 minutes to get there. the room service was horrible. When we asked housekeeping for fresh towels in our room we were asked how many and just handed them to us. The rooms were cleaned every other day. The.buffet was over priced and not good at all. And then they have a dvd rental machine that you have access to but it is by color. So the color that belonged to us was 2 towers away (you will understand when you get it ). Over all it was not a pleasant experience and will not.stay there again. The waterpark is very small and COLD. stay away. Over priced and over rated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme