Chula Vista Resort
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
GardenInn.com
US$ 180
Hampton.com
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 158
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
SpringHill Suites
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 138
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 162
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 119
Twi-Lite Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
US$ 74
US$ 70
White Rose Inns(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 101
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$ 343
2,334 results
All reviewschop houseunderground tunnelall inclusive packagebedroom condothe indoor water parkgreat escapefull kitchenwisconsin riverall agesoff seasonolder kidstwo queen bedsgreat resorta lot of funyear oldsmini golffamily vacation
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a work conference, and was amazed at the size of the property. I drove in at night and what beyond confused about where the main entrance was, I'm guessing it's because I didn't take the "main entrance". I didn't do any research prior to arriving, and just assumed it was a hotel with an indoor waterpark, but I was wrong. The property is HUGE. It's not in the busy part of the Dells, bt only a 10 minute drive from downtown, otherwise it's on a small river, has lots of trees and is a very peaceful, pretty property (at least it was peacefull on a Tuesday/Wednesday in late Sept). There was a golf course across the street, but otherwise the place is set back from the action of the Dells. I was in class most of my time here but took a walk on the river trail in the trails along the river and had hoped to visit the giant outdoor hottub with a fireplace but never got to it. I did not make it to the indoor water park, and the outdoor pools were obviously closed. I ate at the buffet one night, and was disappointed in what $22.99 can get you. The selection of food was disappointing and what they did serve looked as if it had been sitting for a while. The wait staff were slow, bt friendly. Being a big fan of dessert, I was less than excited to know they bring their dessert choices out on a tray-everyone gets one- and you can pick from "what they have left". Should have visited one of the many other restaurants in WI Dells. They do have a startbucks in the lobby that had delicious baked goods. My room was in the condo tower and I'm not sure what there standard rooms are like but this room was huge. There was a wet bar with fridge/microwave, granite counters in bathroom and wet bar. There was also a sitting area with a dining table and couch and a good sized patio. I didn't request the room special, it was paid for by the state of WI so I doubt they'd book me a fancy room. I actually felt kind of lonely in that large room. My room was clean and quiet, except on the one day, they took my trash and changed my towels but didn't make my bed? I understand the limited housekeeping, but really, no bed making? I'm ok with that, just confused. My room was clean, but I noticed a water bottle left on the stairway that i saw for 48 hours straight without being picked up. I would definatley return to this hotel, and would actually like to bring my husband back for a nice weekend together.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2011

My wife and I stayed in a 2 bedroom condo for our "mini-honeymoon" and we had a blast. The staff was great and the customer service, from beginning to end was top-notch. The place was extremely clean and beautiful. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We just got back from 2 nights in a 3 bedroom condo. The condo was spacious but certainly lacked some basic things. The remote to the main TV was not working. The electronic panels that runs the jacuzzi tub in the room was broken. The beds were TERRIBLE. You can actually see the indent in the middle of the beds - all the beds (we had 5 beds in this condo and all were bad). The kitchen in the 3 bedroom unit only had utensil and dinnerware for 8 people. There weren't any napkins or paper towels.
Although they have free WI-FI...it is slower than slow.
The waterpark felt cold to us. Not just the ambiant air but also the water. Our littlest one had blue lips when we left. The kids did visit the arcade and the man running it was a bunch nicer than the usual people you encounter at a Chuck e Cheese. We had a pizza delivered to the room from the pizza place in the hotel - it was average.
You can hear every noise in the hallways. Including the tweens who decide it is fun to run through the halls and bang into the doors after the pool closes for the evening.
The rooms have pump soap, lotion, shampoo and shower gel - no bar soap or products. The one bathroom only had little lights over the mirror and was very dark to shower in.
Check-out is before 10:30AM and to have a huge complex emptying out by that time led to huge delays on the elevators. Also, the parking lot was not well lit at night.
Bottom line...if you can get a promotional rate and need a getaway it was spacious and had many extras (coupons and free things) but maybe bring your own paper products and bathroom things.

Room Tip: It was nice to be between elevators - not too noisy.
2  Thank thazard143
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Meeting place for large birthday party for 50 family members and friends. Stayed several days. Everything was just great. Golf for the golfers, waterpark for the kids, meeting room for the party and adult places for us older ones. Would highly reccomend this place to all sorts of people. Hope to go back soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2011

The hotel and the 2 bedroom condo was excellent. Wife loved the large hot tub in the middle of the room by the fireplace. Fireplace in the master bedroom was a nice touch. Wished the flat screen tv in the living room could turn so that you could watch tv in the hot tub. The waterpark was very crowded to the point that our daughter was runover numerious times by older kids. The workers in the waterpark told us that they sold a lot of day passes that day to people who were not staying at Chula Vista. Chula Vista should either limit the amount of passes they sell on a given day or just not offer them unless you are staying at the resort. But that was my only complant. Would definately stay here again.