“Nice place to meet”

Patina Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Wausau
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Whenever I have a meeting with a friend planned or just want a nice place to come study or read, I choose Patina. They have a nice variety of drinks and the option to enjoy a Kombucha is high on my approval list. Their decorating and style is spot on as well.

1  Thank Kaitlyn B

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Catch a lunch with friends, chat while enjoying a fun atmosphere and yummy choices! Coffee, snacks and sandwiches right down from the 400 block of Wausau.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Good selection of beverages and deserts. Yummy sandwiches, even gluten free ones. Cute space to sit and chat

Reviewed 24 June 2017

My wife & I were in Wausau and really wanted some good coffee on Saturday morning -- we found it! I had just coffee: bold with terrific flavor. My wife had a latte. (She loved it.) They have a nice variety of sugar free flavorings too. This is not a corporate chain, but a great local coffee shop that is well worth stopping at if you are in Wausau.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

This quaint coffee shop is located in an area of the city where you wouldn't expect one. It's worth seeking out, both for the atmosphere and the drinks. They brew Colective coffee, which our family loves and the drinks were delicious and made correctly every time. I'm not a fan of the tattoos and piercings that the staff subjected themselves to, but that appears to be the norm for coffee houses. Fortunately it doesn't affect how well they make the drinks.
Both times we visited was between meals, so we didn't get food, but what we saw on the menus and tables, and what we smelled all indicated that their food is very good.