“Great”

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Went there tonite. Fantastic

Scallop app - fantastic

Scotch selection - fantastic

I had the pasta special. It was great. Wife had salmon which was great.

$100+ well spent! It’s not a $12 fish fry place

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Service by waiter and bartender excellent. Food expensive and not a great amount of choices. Ordered two burgers,a salad and one steak and it cost over $200. Not impressed with the steak,it was fatty. Had a bad experience with someone there also

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

My first dining experience at Daly’s makes me want to return soon! I ordered the half chicken and it was among the best I have had. The white sauce made the perfectly prepared hen, even better. The smashed baby reds and green beans completed the meal. The portion was way too large to finish in one sitting. Daly’s has a great selection of specialty drinks and tap beer, as well as wine and mixers. The atmosphere is pleasant and the staff fantastic!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

my wife and I made a trip to Wausau for a show at the Grand Theater. We stopped her (without a reservation) for dinner before the show. Food was great. Wife had salmon and I had a filet steak. Service was great. Bar selections, especially the Irish whiskey was big city caliber. We don't go to Wausau often, but we will stop by next time we do.

1  Thank CabinBum
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I am a fan of Basil (same owner) so I thought I would try the downtown location. I’m very glad I did. The ambiance is great and the venue nicely decorated. The menu is different with a few exceptions but still very eclectic. I had the scallops and my friend the salmon and. It’s were excellent. The chocolate cake was fantastic. Very nice dinner for two for under $75. Will go again.