“Amazing food. Amazing Beer”

Red Eye Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 170 Restaurants in Wausau
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Artisan food & craft beer. We feature our daily chef's menu to compliment our full menu that sources local farms and seasonal ingredients.
Reviewed 8 October 2018

My husband and I were on a mini "Beercation" and came across Red Eye Brewing Company and wanted to try them out. I am so glad we did. My husband had a spicy hamburger and I had the chicken wrap. It was so good. We tried a flight of their beer and everyone of the beers was excellent. We ended up buying 2 crowlers of their beer to bring back home with us. If I am back in Wausau again, this will definitely be a place I return to.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The food is exceptional every time I have visited! The food taste super fresh and tasty because they use ingredients from local farms. Every time I have guests coming to Wausau that is my place to go to!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We were visiting friends who live in Wausau and we are so happy they took us to Red Eye for dinner. I'm a vegetarian and everyone else is a meat eater so they weren't sure where to choose - this was a great fit for everyone. Beer is tasty, plenty of choices for meat eaters as well. Portions are large and tasty. If we lived close by, we'd become regulars!

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Hamburger and pizza were tasty. The pizza had a lot of cheese on it. They only sell their beer at the restaurant and the range and flavor is exceptional. Fun atmosphere and a little noisy. Try it you will like it...but make reservations.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We went on a busy Friday night. Enjoyed the vibe and beer, but the food was just okay. I know this will discredit me to some readers, but...I ordered the lentil burger and it completely fell apart. It was like eating flavored lentils on a bun.

Been to Red Eye Brewing Company? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK