“Neapolitan style pizza in Wausau”

Red Eye Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 162 Restaurants in Wausau
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Artisan food & craft beer. We feature our daily chef's menu to compliment our full menu that sources local farms and seasonal ingredients.
Reviewed 27 March 2012

While close to the mark in the classic Neapolitan style in pizzas, Red Eye's kitchen applies their own touches, and produces a pie with unique variations, as well as the magharita, and allows personalizing your own pie. Our pizza took a bit longer than the 90 seconds even though they have a wood fired oven, It was still good, not overly done, and we were happy with the result. The microbrewery is the hot item in restaurants, we will return on another visit to try their brews. I tried their house production sugar free raspberry soda, and it was quite good, prefer it to regular soft drinks, also appreciated the better than run of the mill cutlery, also. A very friendly wait staff as well.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Noisy but popular place to meet friends. Limited menu. Good pizza and variety of beer. Need more wine choices. Service could be better. Always busy and not much room to wait in line. Needs a better reservation system.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

I highly recommend the Bella Bella, which beats what I had in Italy. Great flavors, unique. I didn't expect to find something this good in America. The Red Eye offers some really great food along with a slightly different atmosphere and the waitstaff do a great job. I'm not much of beer drinker, but their 1/2 press or full press of coffee is delicious. In the warmer months

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Interesting pizzas and beer. Fun place to visit. Unique decorations.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Great fun decor upscale & comfortable. You are greeted at the door instantly by a friendly happy hostess. (No looking around for someone to help you here) Most restaurants we frequent I stick with what I know is good. This is one place where nothing I try dissapoints me! Try it soon, you will become a regular like we are!

Been to Red Eye Brewing Company? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK