“It's a Hardees!”

Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #31 of 49 Restaurants in Waupaca
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Really nice people working there and the food was fine. Love their breakfast sandwiches. But, at the end of the day it's fast food.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Stopped for an early dinner. Service was quick and friendly even though it is cooked to order. Food was delivered to your table and I like that. We don't have a Hardee's in our town.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Eat breakfast there and enjoy the steakburger with various condiments. Many choices of fast food. Always very clean and take coupons too.

Reviewed 6 April 2015

We used to eat here about once a month or more until an incident with hair in the cheese on a sandwich.
We went thru drive thru, found it and returned, going inside to complain.
Manager wanted to give us another sandwich but that was out of the question. I wanted my money back, which eventually happened.
I could type for an hour about the rotten confrontation at the counter and the hazing that the cook got.
I wrote to top officials and it was dealt with via email.
I haven't set foot in any Hardees since! We don't want to deal with another incident and I've stopped eating fast food in the meantime for this reason.

On a side note, I saw an employee get arrested for spitting in the food of a police officer after my visit. I can't remember the details or date so I can't prove it but I was working nearby and saw it take place from across the road. Yikes!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We eat here often, despite the staff's attitude towards cleanliness or even work.
Every time we have gone in, it seems one or two people are actually working while the others chit-chat. The dining room usually needs some attention - wiping tables, etc.

The shift supervisors seem to just sit around and wait until it's "time to close" rather than clean anything as they go.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK