All reviews nice whirlpool off the highway no elevator front desk waffles worked great spent one night restaurants within walking distance decent breakfast nice place to stay pool area housekeeping staff bed was comfortable first floor would definitely stay here again madison cereal
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This hotel stay is why I will not stay will choice hotels as of 2018. I had a reservation in October. For 2017 I was a Diamond Member with Choice Hotels. For 2018 I just signed up with Wyndham. The poor choices the Manger made as far as a reservation cost them the business of an entire company. BYE BYE Choice Hotels. Plenty of other options so don't waste your time staying here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Aaron T
Reviewed 24 December 2017

Nice stay, good value. We had a single king room that also had a reading chair, a desk with a chair, fridge, and microwave. Plenty of space and very comfortable. Cleanliness was excellent and the bed was comfortable. Check-in experience was good. We didn't arrive until close to 11:00 pm. The desk staff was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was fresh and there was a nice selection. Breakfast area was clean and the attendant was friendly and pleasant. Only drawback to this facility is that there is no elevator. Wasn't bad for us, since we were only staying one night and separate our luggage to minimize unpacking during travel. But could be an issue for long stays on the second floor. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms clean and stocked with the basic items. The hotel was quite and close to our location of interest. Would recommend to friends and family.
Would stay again, again and again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights from July 28th - July 30th. We had a 50th wedding anniversary party to attend in a small town just east of Sun Prairie. We found our room very clean and functional. The hotel is just off the highway on a side street that was very easy to find. The hotel was close to restaurants as well as some fast food options. I did take advantage on one morning of the free breakfast. The normal breakfast fare like scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, toast, fruit, yogurt and waffles. The food was hot and plentiful. I prefer a light breakfast, so this suits me just fine. We used the indoor pool and jacuzzi, which was great. There is a little patio available right outside the pool area where we snacked on sandwiches and pizza one day.
I did not have any negative experiences at this hotel. The customer service was excellent.

Room Tip: Room 223 was very quiet. I did not see an elevator in the hotel, so if stairs are a problem, you may want to ask for a 1st floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Our hotel was booked through our traveling softball team for a tournament that was held on a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The entire team stayed there but a large rain storm came through the area and some of the games were cancelled. I had asked the front desk to cancel the last night of our stay and the person at the desk she didn't have the authority to change my reservation. After finding out the others on the team cancelled the last day, I talked to the manager at home and she wasn't willing to work with us. I ended up leaving and had to pay for a night that I didn't even stay. The rooms were clean but while cleaning them the cleaners would through the garbage in the hallway and the halls were very dirty all day long. The next weekend we stayed at a different hotel in Indiana and they were very accommodating when weather moved in and didn't charge us for our last night. Needless to say our team will not be staying at this hotel next year.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family