US$ 105
US$ 72
QualityInn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

Excel Inn(Sturtevant)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 79
US$ 142
US$ 124
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 144/night.

US$ 81
US$ 75
US$ 76
US$ 71
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 84/night.

US$ 169
US$ 157
US$ 79
US$ 74
US$ 150
US$ 134
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanno elevatorstay there againbusiness centerwafflesfirst floorpool areamicrowavefreewaydesk
Reviewed 3 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 September 2017

Reviewed 28 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 29 July 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The pool water was very cold and not enjoyable during our stay. The beds mattress were very soft and hard to sleep on.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

I am very sorry for all this troubles. I will make sure that pool temperature will be more that what generally we keep it. we are in process of changing all mattresses. I hope we will serve you in future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed at this hotel this past Saturday night (7/08/2017). Booked through hotels.com.
Hotel definitely needs an upgrade. Hallway carpets need to be replaced at least.
Had problems with the TV. Had to have front desk clerk come down and get TV on for me - Apparently they have the TV system "rigged" somehow - throughout the hotel.
Indian owned/operated (last name = Patel???). Not prejudiced, but my standards are a bit higher than theirs apparently. Slept through breakfast, so I can't review that. I'll stay someplace else next time I'm in the area. It's a $60/night room - definitely not worth the $113 I had to pay.

Room Tip: I wasn't impressed at all. Hotel needs an upgrade. I will stay somewhere else next time.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Thank you for your response! We are sorry to hear that you are not happy about your stay with us. I will make sure this won't happen again. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Jay Patel